eye pill

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
what is the eye pill and why some retards here keep saying "black eyes are shit".I personally think it's black eyes plus black hair is the most sexually dimorphic combo and gives you a dark triad look

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, WideZygos, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
i have black eyes and dark triad is the biggest cope light colored eyes will always be the most aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, WideZygos, Uglyandfat and 3 others
Eye color is cope if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and everythingisacope
eye colour (light eyes) is the biggest halo for eye area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, WideZygos and 4 others
what is the eye pill and why some retards here keep saying "black eyes are shit".I personally think it's black eyes plus black hair is the most sexually dimorphic combo and gives you a dark triad look
>black eyes are dimorphic

COPE

Eye shape is more important than eyecolor. I have seen plenty of ugly people with blue eyes.

Eye shape is more important than eyecolor. I have seen plenty of ugly people with blue eyes.
This is a massive cope, there are multiple things that go into a good eyeshape. Question is would you rather have more pct or more pfl or less uee or thicker eyebrows or lighter eyes. Even normies would pick the obvious which is lighter eyes.

This guy has almost every failo when it comes to eyeshape but women still get wet over his blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oatmeal and Deleted member 10987
This is a massive cope, there are multiple things that go into a good eyeshape. Question is would you rather have more pct or more pfl or less uee or thicker eyebrows or lighter eyes. Even normies would pick the obvious which is lighter eyes.

This guy has almost every failo when it comes to eyeshape but women still get wet over his blue eyes.
View attachment 939371
idk people with blue eyes simply do not look intimidating to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

View attachment 939371

He does have good eye shape despite of UEE etc.

The first guy would look much better with blue eyes than the second.

View attachment 939371
sad day for the women taking this guy's eyes instead of tyrone's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121-111519_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-111519_Google.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and thickdickdaddy27
i have black eyes and dark triad is the biggest cope light colored eyes will always be the most aesthetic
green eyes with normie face gets you farther then black eyes with normie face

Eye colour means very little unless they are piercing or unusual. (Very rare)

Don't think there is much difference between average blue/brown etc. It's all about the shape and surrounding features.

High iq chad post. Sexy stuff right here.