Eye reshaping

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
Does anyone have good examples of someone who went from round small prey eyes to long attractive eyes. My eyes r the only thing that let me down, prefer fillers to surgery

I have to get eye procedure done now, after the roasting I've gotten on here. I realise now my eye area is terrifyingly hideous. I will do anything to not be st black ops tier

I have to get eye procedure done now, after the roasting I've gotten on here. I realise now my eye area is terrifyingly hideous. I will do anything to not be st black ops tier
is that u in your pp?

Does anyone have good examples of someone who went from round small prey eyes to long attractive eyes. My eyes r the only thing that let me down, prefer fillers to surgery
your problem is not eye shape it is IPD

is that u in your pp?

That is me morphed.

You don't want to see my eyes now. They are fucking black ops tier. I'm only realizing now. I'm grateful for the roasting I've gotten on here.

I don't care if they become even slightly below average or average eyes. I must do it.

your problem is not eye shape it is IPD
yh its both, my eyes are round and IPD, i dont think its possible to increase IPD so shape change is the next option
That is me morphed.

You don't want to see my eyes now. They are fucking black ops tier. I'm only realizing now. I'm grateful for the roasting I've gotten on here.

I don't care if they become even slightly below average or average eyes. I must do it.
which country u from bro? seen any good surgeons

yh its both, my eyes are round and IPD, i dont think its possible to increase IPD so shape change is the next option

which country u from bro? seen any good surgeons

I'm from a rich Anglo country. Sure to be good surgeons.

I will see one in a few months. If it is reasonable I will do it.

I'm from a rich Anglo country. Sure to be good surgeons.

I will see one in a few months. If it is reasonable I will do it.
ok have u seen any good before and afters, let me know how its goes

canthoplasty
orbital box

orbital box is too extreme, wish there was something else that could do the same with less invasion
mse improvedmy ipd by 1mm theortically do mse 4-5 times for 5mm increase
orbital box is too extreme, wish there was something else that could do the same with less invasion
there is surgeon in flordia does orbital box for 40k

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
mse improvedmy ipd by 1mm theortically do mse 4-5 times for 5mm increase

there is surgeon in flordia does orbital box for 40k
oh shit 5mm would be perfect r u sure tho it is capable of this? have u seen results. and yh in 19 what makes u think i have 40 k and even if i did still wouldn't do it

ok have u seen any good before and afters, let me know how its goes

Orbital rim implant before and after look seriously look to me

I will also look at eyelid retraction surgery and almond eye surgery

20191202 044642 Rim 4 Rim 5 20191202 044901

oh shit 5mm would be perfect r u sure tho it is capable of this? have u seen results. and yh in 19 what makes u think i have 40 k and even if i did still wouldn't do it
in theory possible, 1mm takes a year about of expansion wouldtake 5years for 5mm, ipd really isn't your problem you need to fix pfl length, you great pct tho

What is mse? @forwardgrowth

you probably wont get enough to make a noticeable difference , I guess it depends how wide your palate is, this guy had an above average palate already, also you can't just expand forever your mandible needs to match too

you probably wont get enough to make a noticeable difference , I guess it depends how wide your palate is, this guy had an above average palate already, also you can't just expand forever your mandible needs to match too
View attachment 179468View attachment 179469
oh shit!! and he did this with maximally expanders ? will i need braces after, how long does all this take times wise
in theory possible, 1mm takes a year about of expansion wouldtake 5years for 5mm, ipd really isn't your problem you need to fix pfl length, you great pct tho
wtf 1mm per year, and what u mean by you great pct tho