eye shape is genetic proof

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
hey guys, i here alot of people here saying the bone around your eyes determines your eye shape ect, but i am living proof that that is a lie, i have always had upper eyelid exposure as a kid like when i saw my photos of when i was 6, and now that im 16 and have a browridge guess what, still upper eye lid expsure i also have a slight nct and i was also born like that
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment2 LI
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment LI
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment4 LI
Download

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lolcel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Cool I guess

also barret as a kid you can see even at 6 years old he had that same great eye area and nothing has changed that leads me to belive bone around the eye doesn't matter and it is genetics also fuck this shit my brother has actual hunter eyes ffs

Could be the environment in the womb.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and randomvanish
People tend to ignore eye shape

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10615
People tend to ignore eye shape
but then again jeremy meeks mother was using heroine and he came out to be the best looking man of all time imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
but then again jeremy meeks mother was using heroine and he came out to be the best looking man of all time imo
Genetic recombination, and whenever an African American breeds with a hispanic, they come out with light eyes for some reason
@kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @Blackout.xl Why might this be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, PYT and Deleted member 6403
hey guys, i here alot of people here saying the bone around your eyes determines your eye shape ect, but i am living proof that that is a lie, i have always had upper eyelid exposure as a kid like when i saw my photos of when i was 6, and now that im 16 and have a browridge guess what, still upper eye lid expsure i also have a slight nct and i was also born like thatView attachment 868660View attachment 868661View attachment 868662View attachment 868663
download-jpg.868663

at this thread

i don't see any uee jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
how the fuck do you have UEE when your browridge is so prominent it casts a fucking shadow from your FRONTAL profile lmaoo

how the fuck do you have UEE when your browridge is so prominent it casts a fucking shadow from your FRONTAL profile lmaoo
i don't even know man, don't get me wrong it's not like extreme but there's still some upper eyelid expsure

i don't even know man, don't get me wrong it's not like extreme but there's still some upper eyelid expsure

Eye shape is definitely genetic. I am inclined to believe amount of UEE is too, but with the interaction UEE has with upper eyelid fat, I think it's a mix of both. There's a pretty big difference between hooding from bone and hooding caused by fat. Both determined by hormones mostly, but those also get fucked up with common bad diets starting from a young age.

lOL WHY you look like young barret in that pic.

Eye shape is definitely genetic. I am inclined to believe amount of UEE is too, but with the interaction UEE has with upper eyelid fat, I think it's a mix of both. There's a pretty big difference between hooding from bone and hooding caused by fat. Both determined by hormones mostly, but those also get fucked up with common bad diets starting from a young age.
thanks for the imput but i need to ask you one question, my brother has actual hunter eyes and 'm not even throwing it around, like opry level uue and a pct yet i don't have pct and still have uee, is this genetic or something else?

Yeah UEE is genetic from baby age.. Same goes with dark eye area.. The shape of eye will change but THE UEE will not go anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
guys also that kid i posted is young jordan barret not me wtf, i posted it to show youse that even when he was a young kid he still had an insane eye area and nothing changed even now that his in his 20s

thanks for the imput but i need to ask you one question, my brother has actual hunter eyes and 'm not even throwing it around, like opry level uue and a pct yet i don't have pct and still have uee, is this genetic or something else?

Is it bone or fat based hunter eyes?