eye surgery in Lithuania

this question is too specific i guess

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6217
@Napoleon de Geso

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
this question is too specific i guess
ye i want to get canthoplasty for 1 eye because of assymetry and 1k seems so good but im afraid they will botch it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I can't see the results man..

update: I messaged them for pics and if they do infra-orbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I've looked into these guys - they're legit

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6217
update: canthoplasty 1k they dont offer infraorbital rim implants. 1k includes hotel/hospital/transport/anesthisia insane tbh might do it

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
update: canthoplasty 1k they dont offer infraorbital rim implants. 1k includes hotel/hospital/transport/anesthisia insane tbh might do it
Good luck bro, good results would be lifefuel for me

There are many reviews of their service on YouTube (mainly from middle-aged women) and their service is top notch (picking you up from the airport etc).. They've also got their own channel where they explain procedures.. You've really found a good practice and I'm probably gonna make them my go-to

Their channel ^

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad
>Lithuania

Are you retarded, OP?

You don't get plastic surgeries in non-first world countries... EVER

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
>Lithuania

Are you retarded, OP?

You don't get plastic surgeries in non-first world countries... EVER
cope they have good surgeons for good prices and i aint doing a lefort or orbital decompression it should be rare for them to fuck it up

cope they have good surgeons for good prices and i aint doing a lefort or orbital decompression it should be rare for them to fuck it up
No, you are the one that is coping by going to shit tier third world surgeons because you are too dumb to earn money and get top of the line surgery at world's #1.

There is a very SIMPLE rule of thumb when it comes to any looksmaxxing surgeries: "Is surgeon considered best in the world?" if not, don't go to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 6217
No, you are the one that is coping by going to shit tier third world surgeons because you are too dumb to earn money and get top of the line surgery at world's #1.

There is a very SIMPLE rule of thumb when it comes to any looksmaxxing surgeries: "Is surgeon considered best in the world?" if not, don't go to him.
okay brother i wil listen to your advice

There are plenty of good surgeons across the world. The UK which is a first world developed country probably has the worst surgeons in the world.

As long as he carries out due diligence and vets each surgeon for their qualifications, performance, results and general manner. I see no harm.

This mentality has led to people running to people like Dr Eppley for a shitty plastic wrap around for $30,000 due to his reputation.

However, for the eyes he must be extremely dilligent.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Chadelite, Deleted member 7823 and 2 others

Stfu faggot

• JFL
Im from Lithuania and I will do your surgery 2 times cheaper. Contact me.

• JFL
Reactions: quattazel, Deleted member 4430 and GigaMogger
  • JFL
HOLY SHIT JUST SAW THEIR EYE FAT GRAFT PRICES LITERALLY 250 WTF

No orbital decompression or orbital rim implants though. That’s a shame.

very good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
we need more threads like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Idrissmaxxing