Eye whitening

I

Immanuel

Iron
My eyes are genetically yellowing which is pretty gross. I’ve been d-i-s-g-u-s-t-e-d by it for years. My plan has always been to have cosmetic whitening surgery in LA but honestly there isn’t much literature on how safe that would be. Pm if you want to see or maybe I’ll post it on this thread.

This is the website I found years ago that gave me hope: https://www.boxerwachler.com/whiter-eyes

What do y’all think? ??
Well you can’t really see it in pictures (it just looks dull) but irl it’s very evident (esp to me). People have asked me before (when I tried to wear white eyeliner to make my sclera lighter) woah what did you do? Are you high? Lol heh. Made me sad ?

Last edited:
Seems good man, i'd just ask properly about the risks, long term results and ask to see other patients results before going into surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Seems good man, i'd just ask properly about the risks, long term results and ask to see other patients results before going into surgery.
I mean I know I’ll never have white eyes, which tbh is hard to accept, but the results seem decent. The only issue is that the surgery has been problematic before and is banned in certain countries (e.g. South Korea where it was basically pioneered).

wtf I never even knew that was a thing, must be pretty rare. there might be some type of contacts that could help with that right? I would be hesitant to do any type of surgery with my eyes, shit is scary man

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
wtf I never even knew that was a thing, must be pretty rare. there might be some type of contacts that could help with that right? I would be hesitant to do any type of surgery with my eyes, shit is scary man
I don’t think so man :/ but yeah eye surgery scares me. Imagine becoming blind ?