Eye width is law

D

donkeyskin

Iron
Was looking at this chad in my class and was analyzing his facial features when it struck me that his wide eyes were extreme halos. Not wide set, but the individual width of the eye itself. Especially when the eye stretches all the way where you can see a lot of the corner of it in the side profile. Despite his T50 eyes, his eye area was fantastic (paired with long eyelashes). This in theory could be why foids like to elongate their eyes in apprearance with eyeliner. Small eyes have appeal because they often come with the horizontal length that is subconsciously associated with them. In reality, small eyes can be a falio if they are also small width-wise

Here’s an example (left):

Now compare that with Jordan:

Its all about the width, not the height. You could have big eyes but as long as your eyes look stretched enough, your eye area will be good

(Squinting is a great quick looksmax for some because of the illusion of eye width that comes along with the decreased height of the eyes)

• +1
Reactions: perkzz
Was looking at this chad in my class and was analyzing his facial features when it struck me that his wide eyes were extreme halos. Not wide set, but the individual width of the eye itself. Especially when the eye stretches all the way where you can see a lot of the corner of it in the side profile. Despite his T50 eyes, his eye area was fantastic (paired with long eyelashes). This in theory could be why foids like to elongate their eyes in apprearance with eyeliner. Small eyes have appeal because they often come with the horizontal length that is subconsciously associated with them. In reality, small eyes can be a falio if they are also small width-wise
View attachment 3184872

View attachment 3184867

Its all about the width, not the height. You could have big eyes but as long as your eyes look stretched enough, your eye area will be good

(Squinting is a great quick looksmax because of the illusion of eye width that comes along with the decreased height of the eyes)
Squinting only looksmins me for some reason

have u just found out about pfl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elpapusupremo, Alexios, Newday*V3 and 10 others
Water, but yes. Most people have orbits / eyeballs of similar size though, it's more about the tissues and bones surrounding them.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and donkeyskin
wait until you find out they have the same eye size, but one just has a small head surrounding it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, boss8055 and donkeyskin
wait until you find out they have the same eye size, but one just has a small head surrounding it.
no? some people tend to have better shaped orbitals

no? some people tend to have better shaped orbitals
there's very little variation in eyeball size between individual humans.

the reason some people have seemingly big eyes isn't actually because they do.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
there's very little variation in eyeball size between individual humans.

the reason some people have seemingly big eyes isn't actually because they do.
im not saying the eyeball size is different , im saying that if the shape of the orbitals is better the ,,eye'' appears wide despite the eyeball being the same size , yup the eyeball itself is the same for every human, but mb i agree the eyeballs size is the same but the width of the eye we are talking about is dependant on the shape of the orbitals

Greycels are a plague, this is ideal, just so you know in the future.
IMG 8635
IMG 8631
IMG 8630

View attachment 3184872

View attachment 3184867

(Squinting is a great quick looksmax for some because of the illusion of eye width that comes along with the decreased height of the eyes)
are you retarded? did you just find out about pfl? what are you even doing on this site bro, this is more water than water itself

View attachment 3184872

View attachment 3184867

Proportion is ideal ALL Supermodels have symmetrical and proportioned eye spacing with PCT(upturned cat eyes) True high cheekbones cause this anatomical ideal. True high cheekbones are vertically high, laterally wide and Anteriorly forward.

forward.

Attachments

• nefertiti11_kindlephoto-70199508.jpg
    nefertiti11_kindlephoto-70199508.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • adriana-lima_kindlephoto-197125395.jpg
    adriana-lima_kindlephoto-197125395.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0