Eyeball pushing for deeper set eyes?

W3ak

W3ak

Blackpilled 4.5 Psl
It sounds risky but I wanna know if there's any way to make it work with minimal damage and if doing it everyday consistently can deeper set your eyes

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Eyeball pushing ? God damn sounds really weird. I wouldnt do it.

just let somebody punch u

• JFL
Reactions: W3ak
It sounds risky but I wanna know if there's any way to make it work with minimal damage and if doing it everyday consistently can deeper set your eyes
Nope. The eye is located in the eye socket, which is a bony structure.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Plz don’t do this retatd

Orbit decompression

This is like some tom and jerry shit where someone hits you with a paddle and then your eyes go back into your head. This forum is a meme at this point tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, ShawarmaFilth and W3ak
just mew bro

The fuck do u think pushing ur eyebals in is going to do retard their not going to fucking adapt like bones do (and even a bone wouldnt adapt if all ur doing is pushing it jfl) how deep ur eyes are isnt about how far back ur eyes are in ur head but rather how much projection and bone support comes forward. At best ur just risking inducing corneal damage

it might work. because contrary to popular belief there is fat behind the eyes that may or may not depress after eye pushing. i’ve been trying eyepushing for 2 months now and do feel a slight change/ may be placebo. All the risk is up to you. pushing on the eyeballs can have the same effect as graves from the back

The fuck do u think pushing ur eyebals in is going to do retard their not going to fucking adapt like bones do (and even a bone wouldnt adapt if all ur doing is pushing it jfl) how deep ur eyes are isnt about how far back ur eyes are in ur head but rather how much projection and bone support comes forward. At best ur just risking inducing corneal damage
just mew bro
This is like some tom and jerry shit where someone hits you with a paddle and then your eyes go back into your head. This forum is a meme at this point tbh
Orbit decompression
Plz don’t do this retatd
idontknow
Nope. The eye is located in the eye socket, which is a bony structure.
Eyeball pushing ? God damn sounds really weird. I wouldnt do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: W3ak and humanoidsub7
Its called orbital decompression surgery nigger

😭😭😭😭

Im fucking crying dude

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
it might work. because contrary to popular belief there is fat behind the eyes that may or may not depress after eye pushing. i’ve been trying eyepushing for 2 months now and do feel a slight change/ may be placebo. All the risk is up to you. pushing on the eyeballs can have the same effect as graves from the back
I mean your eye can come out of it's socket, and there are people that literally get treatment for it. Maybe, just maybe if you wanted deeper set eyes but it's all down to how your bones are shaped really... or if you do have a condition idk

everyone's results are different

• +1
Reactions: synock21