Eyebrow dye = gay?

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
How do i tell my parents i need darker eyebrows and need to comor them (darkbrown-> jet black) with out it sounding gay

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
What a fucking retard this guy is

Just fucking go to the market, buy a hair dye, and dye your eyebrows with them retard

Hair dye eyebrow dye all same thing and hair dyes are sold at the market

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, trueceI, ectomorpher and 5 others
What a fucking retard this guy is

Just fucking go to the market, buy a hair dye, and dye your eyebrows with them retard

Hair dye eyebrow dye all same thing and hair dyes are sold at the market
Alright, hope my parents wont notice it too much

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How is it gay if youre doing it to attract women :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, andreschad, roadtomtn and 1 other person
Theyd think im retarded asf
dude as much as i remember from our last convo , you're 14 , stop it already , you can stay dye your brows after 18 but this golden period of life wouldn't ever come back
enjoy childhood , mew and follow healthy lifestyle

Theyd think im retarded asf
What do you mean, show them other clips too exposing the blackpill, start with short funny ones featuring absolute subhumans while you comment "OMG, it's so over!!!!", "Ropefuel!!!", "He should pray to Gandy!", etc.

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
dude as much as i remember from our last convo , you're 14 , stop it already , you can stay dye your brows after 18 but this golden period of life wouldn't ever come back
enjoy childhood , mew and follow healthy lifestyle
Yes im 14 but my libido is high and i wanna slay htbs, also my life is miserable and i think once i look good my life it good

also did u use whole package? i need to know how many times do i meed to dye them
Once and leave on for 15mins, AND WATCH OUT TO NOT LET IT TOUCH YOUR SKIN! I was like 1% nigger and it was so hard to wash off

also did u use whole package? i need to know how many times do i meed to dye them
IMG 0674
Result
IMG 0675