Eyebrow dye gone wrong?

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
I am 14 yo and did this eyebrow thing, its black now but i got blonde hair and fairly pale skin, what can i do to kinda „reverse“ it?
IMG 0675
IMG 0674

Tan and darker hair or make eyebrows lighter?

ngl bro your eyebrows are already starting to thin,dyeing them will make it was worse and accelerate density loss

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
My skin is too pale and hair too light as you can see
your eyebrows are thin so use minoxidil on them. And btw u can’t reverse gonna have to wait about a month for effect to come off. Also if u have pale skin just tan its simpl

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
It looks good, you're just not used to it but as someone who never saw the 'before' I wouldn't have even guessed you dyed them

what a load of bullshit lmao
The ends of his eyebrows are begging to thin wither you admit it or not look it up online,I’m just suggesting not to dye them bc it will make it worse,usually on the ends thin tho it shouldn’t get much worse

I am 14 yo and did this eyebrow thing, its black now but i got blonde hair and fairly pale skin, what can i do to kinda „reverse“ it?View attachment 3051116 View attachment 3051119
dont use cosmetic products boyo , it will boost hairloss tbh cuz its just chemicals at the end of the day
use coconut oil with bit of vaseline , it worked like magic for me
btw you didn't use permanent dye right ?

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy and roadtomtn
dont use cosmetic products boyo , it will boost hairloss tbh cuz its just chemicals at the end of the day
use coconut oil with bit of vaseline , it worked like magic for me
btw you didn't use permanent dye right ?
I used 10 week dye if thats a difference

At 18? Why only then?
I wouldn’t suggest doing it before 18,and btw don’t worry if you leave them alone and don’t put toxic oils on them your eyebrows won’t get worse,only the ends are prone to thinning not the middle to start of it

I wouldn’t suggest doing it before 18,and btw don’t worry if you leave them alone and don’t put toxic oils on them your eyebrows won’t get worse,only the ends are prone to thinning not the middle to start of it
Okay thanks bhai, but should i derma roll and use natural rosemary oil?

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Okay thanks bhai, but should i derma roll and use natural rosemary oil?
No they will seriously make it worse,oils don’t work in general ,and even rubbing your eyebrows will cause them to shed bc they are naturally weak,derma rollers a scam trust me on it,it won’t get much worse if that and minox brings the density back

• +1
No they will seriously make it worse,oils don’t work in general ,and even rubbing your eyebrows will cause them to shed bc they are naturally weak,derma rollers a scam trust me on it,it won’t get much worse if that and minox brings the density back
So no oils or anything? Not even argain to repair?

Genuinely, and i fucked?
lemme make it more clear for you anuj( sanskrit word which means young brother)
for lower third - use vaseline on lips almost daily (a bit only) , mew (do hard mew sessions combined with chin tuck only for 15-20 minutes tho) , basic oral care is essential
for middle third - use vaseline bit on eyelashes only once in one week , massage bit around underye(gently) before sleeping and keep your nose and cheeks away from acne by cleaning that area properly before sleep
for upper third - use coconut oil+vaseline on eyebrows massage gently , massage hairline with coconut oil
and focus on height more rn , i dont think as a 14 y/o you should do more than this
there's a reason why every user here asks young kids to leave this forum

Last edited:
lemme make it more clear for you anuj
for lower third - use vaseline on lips almost daily (a bit only) , mew (do hard mew sessions combined with chin tuck only for 15-20 minutes tho) , basic oral care is essential
for middle third - use vaseline bit on eyelashes only once in one week , massage bit around underye(gently) before sleeping and keep your nose and cheeks away from acne by cleaning that area properly before sleep
for upper third - use coconut oil+vaseline on eyebrows massage gently , massage hairline with coconut oil
and focus on height more rn , i dont think as a 14 y/o you should do more than this
there's a reason why every user here asks young kids to leave this forum
thanks alot, Screenshotted and will buy coconut oil today, and for height, just good diet and good lifestyle and loads of sleep, right? But tbh im mentally already an incel and my standards are too high, plus i am scared of approaching girls, and the girls that approach me are (imo) under my looksmatch

thanks alot, Screenshotted and will buy coconut oil today, and for height, just good diet and good lifestyle and loads of sleep, right? But tbh im mentally already an incel and my standards are too high, plus i am scared of approaching girls, and the girls that approach me are (imo) under my looksmatch
welcome , yeah good sleep+diet would be most beneficial
you are 14 so do these habits that i mentioned for at least 3 months , see the results , modify the routine according to results
again im sayin this your goal shouldnt be to look like male model rn , be patient and enjoy childhood
and wait for your ascension , see how girls around you react to you , approach your looksmatch or one just above you , have fun you are too young for many things even dating
but all this shit after at least 3 months

• +1
you are 14 so do these habits that i mentioned for at least 3 months , see the results , modify the routine according to results
again im sayin this your goal shouldnt be to look like male model rn , be patient and enjoy childhood
and wait for your ascension , see how girls around you react to you , approach your looksmatch or one just above you , have fun you are too young for many things even dating
Im tryna be atleast cl and am willing to do everything (lipo, lemon bottle whatever) sooner or later to reach that goal, also fillers and stuff

But yeah ill try to do that bro, thanks alot

• Love it
Reactions: matka
Surgery to ascend once im 18, fillers or so once im 16 maybe
wouldn't recomend that
many regret this later cuz the fillers are basically chemicals which get accumulated in your lip region
seriously imagine carrying chemicals for the rest of your life in your fucking lips
you may turn into kylie jenner who also got fillers at 16 and 18 now she looks in her 30s but in reality she's around 26
watch my latest uploaded thread , coincidently i posted about how surgeries can turn you into ogre

wouldn't recomend that
many regret this later cuz the fillers are basically chemicals which get accumulated in your lip region
seriously imagine carrying chemicals for the rest of your life in your fucking lips
you may turn into kylie jenner who also got fillers at 16 and 18 now she looks in her 30s but in reality she's around 26
watch my latest uploaded thread , coincidently i posted about how surgeries can turn you into ogre
Ya think lip and zygos fillers are dumb?

any type of filler or hardmaxxing is dumb unless you are 2or3/10 which you are not anuj so dont even think about that
Okay well i dont wanna be average or slightly above average

Okay well i dont wanna be average or slightly above average
you are already better than that , plus even if you are 5/10(for example ) you have a lotta time , you can atleast reach 7.5 no one knows

• +1
Well im getting surgerys because or medical reasons at 18, (septoplasty and bsso)
you have a lotta time rn , you can literally change your bone structure with good lifestyle, diet and bit of hard mewing(increase with age)
you may even get rid of many problems
in short you have a lot of time , so live in present

• +1
you have a lotta time rn , you can literally change your bone structure with good lifestyle, diet and bit of hard mewing(increase with age)
you may even get rid of many problems
in short you have a lot of time , so live in present
Yeah bro, i hope for the best for both of us man, thanks

Its now the most prominen feature in my face lol
yeah that's the shock, it llooks really weird to you because you're not used to it. If you go in public people don't know you will think it's just natural. People who know you, will be 50/50, some will know you did it, and some will think something is different and not know. I'm blond/brown and blue eyed and i do my eyebrows dark brown. And at first it weirded me out. No one really noticed though.