eyebrow dye

finn899

finn899

Kraken
guys please help does anybody know what product on amazon is best to dye eyebrows? i have really light brown eyebrows and i want to get black so bad,something like this colour

I would suggest using Just For Men’s mustache & beard dye, it works well on my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and gothamine
I would suggest using Just For Men’s mustache & beard dye, it works well on my eyebrows
thanks bro,and what do you use to dye hair black do you get any suggestions on what product will work well and last a couple weeks off amazon?

thanks bro,and what do you use to dye hair black do you get any suggestions on what product will work well and last a couple weeks off amazon?
Just look up "Just For Men beard dye black" on Amazon and you'll find it. Pretty cheap since you don't need much. Lasts about 2 weeks for me. Beware, if your hair is somewhat lighter you may want to go with very dark brown instead of black.

It only lasts for 4-6 weeks I asked "chatgpt"