eyebrow dyeing

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
did anyone on here do it? can u do it urself or at a barber? how long does it last? did people notice? does it look more full?

Worked for me like a charm boosted me up a whole psl point. Get just for men beard dye I’d suggest getting it a couple shades darker than your hair color. Mix the base and the color, use the brush and put it in your brows for 5 minutes. You can put on eyelashes too but it’s risky and do not get it in your eye. Wash out with water and you will have dyed eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, BlackPillChad, buflek and 2 others
Worked for me like a charm boosted me up a whole psl point. Get just for men beard dye I’d suggest getting it a couple shades darker than your hair color. Mix the base and the color, use the brush and put it in your brows for 5 minutes. You can put on eyelashes too but it’s risky and do not get it in your eye. Wash out with water and you will have dyed eyebrows.
how long does it last?

Starts to fade away after 3 weeks, can last up to 8.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I use full on hair dye to take my hair and brows from dirty blonde to jet black. Of course people noticed but it isn't that unusual to dye your hair. And I just do right after every hair cut.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón