Eyebrow experts

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Any eyebrow experts here that can help with my eyebrow transplant planning? I have a consultation in a few weeks and want to see what the best shape/density would be with my current subhuman eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
How do they look now?

where all the eyebros at??!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Any eyebrow experts here that can help with my eyebrow transplant planning? I have a consultation in a few weeks and want to see what the best shape/density would be with my current subhuman eyebrows.
send here or pm me

full face please or blur out nose/mouth if you want to but i need to see the whole thing to know how to ascend it

• JFL
Reactions: kegelmaxer
send here or pm me

full face please or blur out nose/mouth if you want to but i need to see the whole thing to know how to ascend it

Epstein in Miami has very good results for both hair and eyebrow transplants, I might visit him as I need my brows filled in a bit

Epstein in Miami has very good results for both hair and eyebrow transplants, I might visit him as I need my brows filled in a bit
Just go to Jeffrey Epstein bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 3672
PM me to see them if you know what you're doing.

I wanna get transplant too, im following.

straight

Pm before and after. I know nothing of this and would like to see the results

I have good eyebrows so I want to trim them to ascend but I have no idea how to trim them to look the best, can someone help me with it on PM ?

have you tried minoxidil first?