Eyebrow / Eyelash Maxxing !!

D

Deleted member 10142

Bronze
Okay so this might be pretty stupid to some of you. But eyelashes and eyebrows both change how we all look very much just by the way they look and this is a very very easy guide and also my first post here.

Basically all your going to need is some castor oil and some vaseline.

Every night for one month or so apply castor oil into your eyelashes and eyebrows with your finger super easy takes less than 3 minutes tops get it in there nice.

Than put vaseline ontop of the castor oil I don’t know why but I have seen many videos of vaseline being very benificial in the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows so yeah even if you don’t have castor oil just use vaseline.

Your gonna become a beautiful pretty boy with nice eyelashes n eyebrows real soon and women are going to be obsessed with them believe me.

That’s all i have to say.
We all gonna make it fr.

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, mewcoper, Alexand and 5 others
based greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Schönling, Copeful and 3 others
hopeful greycel posts me most are going to rot and rope here

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd, Deleted member 10142 and Deleted member 9380
respect tbh this guy came here first thing he does is try to offer knowledge. I hope you ascend and reach psl 8.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
respect tbh this guy came here first thing he does is try to offer knowledge. I hope you ascend and reach psl 8.
thank you sir !!

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
It just gives the illusion because it appears darker due to oil being applied.
Has already been debunked a few times, prostaglandin is the only thing which grows eyelashes but It will fuck up your eyes.

Imagine thinking smearing oil on yourself will grow anything JFL

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
It just gives the illusion because it appears darker due to oil being applied.
Has already been debunked a few times, prostaglandin is the only thing which grows eyelashes but It will fuck up your eyes.

Imagine thinking smearing oil on yourself will grow anything JFL
idk man i’ll get back with my results in 30 days how bout dat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 110
Okay so this might be pretty stupid to some of you. But eyelashes and eyebrows both change how we all look very much just by the way they look and this is a very very easy guide and also my first post here.

Every night for one month or so apply castor oil into your eyelashes and eyebrows with your finger super easy takes less than 3 minutes tops get it in there nice.

Than put vaseline ontop of the castor oil I don’t know why but I have seen many videos of vaseline being very benificial in the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows so yeah even if you don’t have castor oil just use vaseline.

Your gonna become a beautiful pretty boy with nice eyelashes n eyebrows real soon and women are going to be obsessed with them believe me.

We all gonna make it fr.
I'm 2 months in minox and castor oil maxxing and this shit does wonders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
I'm 2 months in minox and castor oil maxxing and this shit does wonders
heard that after quitting using minoxidil on eyelashes they could fall of??

Im not using minox directly on my lashes but they have gotten longer since i started. minoxidil is gonna make u grow more hair and make pre existing hairs longer everywhere even if u apply it on Just 1 spot

• +1
Eyeslash max is fucking legit.... Women likes curly eyeslashes.. Zayn are eyes are popular because of his eye slashes.. I have naturally long eye slashes but they are all pointing down.. I will try curling them... I hope its max my eyes.

• +1
no mention of pepermint oil.
which imo moggs, castor oil to the moon and back

• +1
no mention of pepermint oil.
which imo moggs, castor oil to the moon and back
But you have to mix it because otherwise it will irritate you
I think you posted a „recipe“ for it

• +1
I am using minoxidil on my eyebrows and my eyelashes also started growing
The problem is that it stings if you put minox on your lashes

• +1
But you have to mix it because otherwise it will irritate you
I think you posted a „recipe“ for it
yeah. it needs to be diluted. advised is in general 3% or 5%. I do 10%, which is quit strong imo and the max one should go

We all gonna make it fr.
caster oil is cope lol just use minox

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
depends, eye lash would fall off. but beard gains are permanent

It motherfucking works! Damn. I bought eye curler.. Not only my eyes look better they also look natural with curling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, HighIQcel and Deleted member 10142
I get great results for EyesLashes with this product: my lash serum from etude house

IMG 7324 1

can u share before and after pics?
I have not photographed my eyes lashes before
I can tell though. longer hairs 50% longer for sure. and more hairs like +20% orso

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I have not photographed my eyes lashes before
I can tell though. longer hairs 50% longer for sure. and more hairs like +20% orso
i read that it may make the eyelids darker.. idk if its worth it
did it make yours darker?
and for how long youve been using it?