eyebrow gains from minoxidil + dyeing.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: princeofpeace, OGJBSLAYER, Racky and 43 others
Is minox + ru legit for hairloss prevention on roids ?
Mirin transformation btw

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, poopoohead and Orc
Mirin transformation btw
you might need more than that, the issue is that finasteride has a weird interaction with 19-nor compounds like deca and tren that causes your hair to to turbo recede, even if they might not without without the fin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, Manletmachine and 1 other person
First legit transformation I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, NegativeNorwood and Orc
did eyelashes grow? also any shedding?

• +1
Reactions: Orc
for how long did you use minox?

• +1
did eyelashes grow? also any shedding?
I had some shedding on my scalp but not in my eyebrows, it lasted like 2-3 weeks.
for how long did you use minox?
like 3 months~

I got my father some for his hair like 7-8 months ago and he responded very well to it so figured I might as well try it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and poopoohead
arboRIZZ

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
holy shit bro even if u squinting your eyes are pretty as hell.
damn u got good nordic genes dawg

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead and Orc
Awesome Man (y)

• +1
mirin hard, how long does the dye last & u doing anything for your eyelashes?

• +1
Mirin transformation btw
Yes bro. Further to the conversation in prior thread, RU completely stopped a horrendous shed when I started taking masteron. Literally dropped it dead in its tracks about a week in. Won’t do any other sted bar test without RU now.

@Arborist Mirin brown gains highly. 3 months also that is a relief to hear. I started minoxbrow 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I get similar results.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Finally, a proper before and after picture.
Mirin' your results hard, best transformation I've seen yet.

I've started with 1mg oral fin + 5mg oral minoxidil 3 weeks ago and I'm already seeing noticeable changes, even my mom commented that my eyebrows looked fuller. Can't wait to see the results in 5-6 months (and dyeing eyebrows + eyelashes after ofc).

• +1
I do the same. Minoxidil foam + black dye.

I use beard dye for my eyebrows and I also dye my eyelashes. As a Nordic man, my eyelashes are pretty light naturally.

It could be worth to try dying your eyelashes as well @Arborist. Depending on how thich they are, the results can be pretty good.
Applying minox on the eyebrows also increases growth of eyelashes.

I do the same. Minoxidil foam + black dye.

I use beard dye for my eyebrows and I also dye my eyelashes. As a Nordic man, my eyelashes are pretty light naturally.

It could be worth to try dying your eyelashes as well @Arborist. Depending on how thich they are, the results can be pretty good.
Applying minox on the eyebrows also increases growth of eyelashes.
they're growing even though I'm not applying anything to them.

I like my lashes though, they start dark but the tips are light.

i did oral minoxidil and i got so much hypertrichosis... my eyebrow are now horrible... beware with the minox for those with already " normal " eyebrow, you will end up like a monke

I still remember ur first thread :owo: damn how fast they grow :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
fuck me. i've used minox on my brows for 1.5 years with barely any growth. exact same pattern as you, thin on the inner and outer corners.

Did you naturally have predator eyes or did you do something?

Reveal full eye area before and after
I'm making a blond vs black hair physical appeal thread in a few months where I'll post my hair + eye area on top of having some known users verify that I was able to pull it off.

already noticing some changes in how people interact with me.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21765 and 2 others
Are your eyes green ?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
you might need more than that, the issue is that finasteride has a weird interaction with 19-nor compounds like deca and tren that causes your hair to to turbo recede, even if they might not without without the fin.
How does a “natty” like you know so much about roids

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, Elvisandreaa, Loveland and 4 others
Descended cos sparse light eyebrows mog full dark eyebrows @exo

• JFL
I'm making a blond vs black hair physical appeal thread in a few months where I'll post my hair + eye area on top of having some known users verify that I was able to pull it off.

already noticing some changes in how people interact with me.
wait so you started blonde and now you’ve dyed hair and facial hair black ? Very interesting experiment

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Orc
Just to expand on this if anyone is taking deca plus fin. Deca 5 alpha reduces into DHN which is a very very weak version of DHT and essentially has no effect. So if you take fin you are blocking the ability for it to convert to DHN and instead you get nandrolone itself binding to the hair follicles which is extremely androgenic

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Orc
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 21931, Orc and 1 other person
What are you using to dye your eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Good result, but now it would be nice if you enhanced eyelashes as well, Nordic very hooded eyes with pale eyelashes have questionable aesthetics IMO. Maybe you already have eyelashes but just need to dye them. However, dying eyelashes is much more dangerous than eyebrows and you better not use the cheapest dye.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers and Orc
Good result, but now it would be nice if you enhanced eyelashes as well, Nordic very hooded eyes with pale eyelashes have questionable aesthetics IMO. Maybe you already have eyelashes but just need to dye them. However, dying eyelashes is much more dangerous than eyebrows and you better not use the cheapest dye.
my lashes are already dark, but the tips are light so they don't look that visible in pictures.

my lashes are already dark, but the tips are light so they don't look that visible in pictures.
I have light tips as well, despite originally having dark blonde hair color and dark eyebrows. Curling would work but it's bad long-term.

the sad part is you have to keep applying this shit to not lose the gains

i saw a redditor whose eyebrows became thinner than before when he stopped minox

What percentage is the minox? And how often did you apply it?

What percentage is the minox? And how often did you apply it?
5% every day after showering, don't see the point in applying it twice when the half life is like 22 hours.

Screenshot 2023 04 22 14 33 34 109 commiuigallery

İ want to eyebrow maxx too man, is my eye area ok or bad?