Eyebrow question

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
90734697.jpg

As a man if you have the same eyebrows as the first pic would it be ideal to cut the eyebrow as the second pic shows?
That would create a positive and more masc eyebrow look, although it would look shorter
Any thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
If ur a little TikTok soy boy who wants to appear masc with that gay shit sure

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and HarrierDuBois
If ur a little TikTok soy boy who wants to appear masc with that gay shit sure
I have a feminine eybrow shape, thick though, so I'm just wondering if cutting a bit on the edge would be ideal to have a good tilt.

it will be horrible, your eyebrow will be too short, you can do that but lengthen the eyebrow with makeup, but you are not a girl...

it will be horrible, your eyebrow will be too short, you can do that but lengthen the eyebrow with makeup, but you are not a girl...
Yes was thinking about that, my eyebrows aren't long enough to cut tbh, maybe if i had longer eyebrows it would be a looksmaxer

Ideally brows should extend past the lateral canthus by a large margin so not, don't cut it.

Yes was thinking about that, my eyebrows aren't long enough to cut tbh, maybe if i had longer eyebrows it would be a looksmaxer
The girls have the chance to draw their eyebrows as they wish, we are condemned to keep the shape and length.