Eyebrow sculpting

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
How do I shape my eyebrows in order to get a better looking eye area?

Attachments

• IMG_20230731_110307_edit_6780911486985.jpg
    IMG_20230731_110307_edit_6780911486985.jpg
    690.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Right here sir, very cheap, very good:

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Too short tbh
Yea, they are longer usually but my yeye ass accidentally shaved a bit off when I removed my few mono brow hairs 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
I don't know, but in India you can get almost any beauty treatments for very cheap.
Yea cause they will do them with tools made from rusty tin cans

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Photo Warp 1

Use minoxidil to make them longer and shape them to be more positively tilted

Doesnt seem to fit your harmony so I suggest to grow a stubble patch on your chin to blend with the eyebrows better

• +1
Just noticed that one eye and eyebrow is lower than the other, it's a pretty noticeable asymmetry, you should fix this first...

Just noticed that one eye and eyebrow is lower than the other, it's a pretty noticeable asymmetry, you should fix this first...
Yea, I thought about it but haven't figured out how. I will try to grow the eybrows thicker with micro needling, lavender and castor oil. I will try to sculpt them in a way that makes them more symmetrical

View attachment 2366028
Use minoxidil to make them longer and shape them to be more positively tilted

Doesnt seem to fit your harmony so I suggest to grow a stubble patch on your chin to blend with the eyebrows better
I actually heard multiple times that a light goatee or small beard on the chin would suit me. Imma try to go dor something like young iman gadzhi had. But still i will shape my brows just a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Yea, I thought about it but haven't figured out how. I will try to grow the eybrows thicker with micro needling, lavender and castor oil. I will try to sculpt them in a way that makes them more symmetrical
95_p188_i050.png

• +1
Why is that?
U from TikTok but. Dermastamping is better. Dermarolling cause more injuries in your skin some shit like that. I personally got myself a dermastamp for like 10 dollars but there's better options btw.

• +1
U from TikTok but. Dermastamping is better. Dermarolling cause more injuries in your skin some shit like that. I personally got myself a dermastamp for like 10 dollars but there's better options btw.
I ain't from tt lmao, why do ppl keep saying that.But thanks for the advice. Imma order a stamper too and take some time to compare the results. I'll give an update

Last edited:
I know my eyes are uneven bro, but i will softmaxx before looking at hard options