Eyebrow slits and designs

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
Thoughts on them? Would they give ya an additional boost? Imo it might give a ‘I got my shit together and am rich af’ halo, but to pull it off u need dark and thick eyebrows or else it looks like you are some homeless nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, vzidel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Thoughts on them? Would they give ya an additional boost? Imo it might give a ‘I got my shit together and am rich af’ halo, but to pull it off u need dark and thick eyebrows or else it looks like you are some homeless nigga

@RealFunkyFlamingo bro u need to at least get a double eyebrow slit

cringe should be left in the 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Korea, boss8055 and silencio
Imma still do it

• Ugh..
Reactions: vzidel and datboijj
if u over 25, put this in the bin tbh

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, boss8055, datboijj and 1 other person

Ugly and gay

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cringe as fuck not gonna lie, thos designs are even cornier. If you have thick eyebrows and good eye area maybe it could work by diverting attention to it, but it's marginal difference probably.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i dont really like the design but id recommend just getting one slit or two

don’t get a design, but getting slits on one eyebrow isn’t a bad idea + it doesn’t make anyone assume you are rich

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
Dont slit eyebrow gay retard

Retarded pussy magnet

(repulsive kind of magnestism)

definitely doesn’t give off money halo, in fact, the opposite. it gives off thug. what rich people and chads have u seen with this corny ass shit, jfl :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, Ricky212 and Timmy
Definitely ascend but only do one slit , looks especially better on feminine shaped brows

• +1
Reactions: Timmy