Eyebrowmaxxing

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
My Eyebrows Are Naturally Thin, Is There Any Way Short Of Microblading To Get Them Thicker Than They Are?

brahmi oil worked for me, you can go to the pinned thread about looksmaxxing and I'm pretty sure you will find other shit there too to help out with brows

brahmi oil worked for me, you can go to the pinned thread about looksmaxxing and I'm pretty sure you will find other shit there too to help out with brows
U Got Any Before And After?

U Got Any Before And After?
nah I didn't take pics but another guy I told that on discord did the same and he said it worked for him too, it's some indian tree extract, smells like shit but at least it worked for me. Ofc you have other methods too, just look into it

nah I didn't take pics but another guy I told that on discord did the same and he said it worked for him too, it's some indian tree extract, smells like shit but at least it worked for me. Ofc you have other methods too, just look into it
Did You drink it or just apply it on eyes and for how long?

I'm going to go ahead and say anyone who reccomends "oils" for human eyebrow growth is a retard unless I see some studies, and any anecdotal "results" are coping pencilbrows who fall for placebos.

Minoxidil is the best option, you'll have to apply everyday for roughly 2 years in order to get maximum results + retention.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
castor oil worked for me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Effortless
I'm going to go ahead and say anyone who reccomends "oils" for human eyebrow growth is a retard unless I see some studies, and any anecdotal "results" are coping pencilbrows who fall for placebos.

Minoxidil is the best option, you'll have to apply everyday for roughly 2 years in order to get maximum results + retention.
^that's one of the herbs used in the product
^another herb that's also used in the product
^and sesame oil which is proven to work

Unfortunately, no studies have been made on brahmi oil improving hair growth, even though many suggest that it does, and since it's an irrelevant currycel plant extract, no one really cares about it. It's ingredients have connections with hair growth and it certainly worked for me. But imo make of it whatever you want lmao idrc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275

JFL at applying minox for two years. might as well save that money for eyebrow transplant

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
Preclinical and Clinical Studies Demonstrate That the Proprietary Herbal Extract DA-5512 Effectively Stimulates Hair Growth and Promotes Hair Health
Alright this one has the potential to not be bullshit, but the researches have direct ties to the pharmaceutical company that is developing the product, no other studies exist, and it hasn't been repeated. This is also strictly in relation to hair loss on the crown as far as I understood it.

Ethanol extract of Piper longum L. attenuates gentamicin-induced hair cell loss in neonatal cochlea cultures. - PubMed - NCBI
This study is related to hair loss caused by a very specific antibiotic medication, and in the study, they used neonatal ear cells from newborn mice, I'd say this is very, very, very weak evidence

^and sesame oil which is proven to work
The sesame seed oil study burried in the page of bullshit "super-food" -esque talk seems slightly legit, I'll give it that.

Overall, if this is the best defense that can be given, I'll still tell people to not waste their money on oils, and just stick to minoxidil from walmart that has been proven to work in real human clinical trials, atleast for eyebrowmaxxing.
JFL at applying minox for two years. might as well save that money for eyebrow transplant
You're fucking retarded if you think that the cost of an eyebrow transplant is anywhere near the amount that it would cost to get a two year supply of minoxidil liquid from walmart.

You also won't look like a fucking retard since the results are gradual, which is useful if you're not a NEET and have to go outside after your transplantation, people will know you did work, and that's an instant turn off, people want natural genetics, not frauders.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and BushDid711
You're fucking retarded if you think that the cost of an eyebrow transplant is anywhere near the amount that it would cost to get a two year supply of minoxidil liquid from walmart.
yeah go ahead and kill your collagen for ''gradual results" while you age like dogshit and also start spending extra money on skin products. unless you live at murica, which i can tell is the case for you, eyebrows transplants are pretty affordable. ofc nowhere near the cost of 2 years worth of minox.

You also won't look like a fucking retard since the results are gradual, which is useful if you're not a NEET and have to go outside after your transplantation, people will know you did work, and that's an instant turn off, people want natural genetics, not frauders.
yeah you got a point. but eyebrows transplants don't give the uncanny look unless you wax them like a queer. and by that logic none should have any surgery since people already know how you look. just lol at this retardation.
imagine thinking that a jaw surgery isn't gonna make people think you did something to your face :lul:

yeah go ahead and kill your collagen for ''gradual results" while you age like dogshit and also start spending extra money on skin products.

Go ahead and link any studies showing that it "kill collagen" in human clinical trials, you can't because you're talking out of your ass and the only evidence of it (as far as I know) is in rat cells in a fucking petri dish dipped in saline.

eyebrows transplants are pretty affordable.

An eyebrow transplant typically costs between $3,000 and $6,000, including the surgeon fee, anesthesia and facility fee.

but eyebrows transplants don't give the uncanny look unless you wax them like a queer.

I'm not talking about "uncanny looks" I'm talking about having to go out in public looking like this in the middle of your work week, signifying to foids that "hey im subhuman and I'm making drastic changes in order for you to notice me".

by that logic none should have any surgery since people already know how you look.
Yeah, I do think that.

Softmaxx and run low inhib game, if it doesn't work then acceptancemaxx and if that doesn't work then just shoot yourself in a ditch because your genetics obviously aren't worthy and you're only lying to yourself by thinking you deserve to live.

I known I plan on eyebrow transplant

Go ahead and link any studies showing that it "kill collagen" in human clinical trials, you can't because you're talking out of your ass and the only evidence of it (as far as I know) is in rat cells in a fucking petri dish dipped in saline.
lmfao at this retardation. the sheer amount of ignorance of some people is baffling.
here, have some fun reading this:
https://iovs.arvojournals.org/data/journals/iovs/933397/567.pdf
"In dermal fibroblasts that were viable after minoxidil treatment, however, the lysyl hydroxylase-suppressing effect is IRREVERSIBLE"
more info on dermal fibroblast interactions with minoxidil on humans:
http://www.jbc.org/content/262/25/11973.short (on this one the dosage was less than the typical over the counter use)
anyway, not here to school you about biology or chemistry

An eyebrow transplant typically costs between $3,000 and $6,000, including the surgeon fee, anesthesia and facility fee.
Just lol at this nitpicking moron. again you live in america, you pay 40k a year on average for college JFL :lul:

I'm not talking about "uncanny looks" I'm talking about having to go out in public looking like this in the middle of your work week, signifying to foids that "hey im subhuman and I'm making drastic changes in order for you to notice me".
implying you wouldn't do this while on vacation or by taking some days off. literally all people who have surgery take some time off work/study until they can function and look normal (in case they got plastic surgery).

Yeah, I do think that.
some people ascend, some people remain ugly. it depends on them having a good base.

JFL, again, like I replied to the other retard, imagine thinking that fibroblast cells specific to the retina are in any way analogous to the fucking epithelial cells in the skin, let alone that a fucking petri dish can adequately recreate the conditions of skill cells, sebum, etc on the surface of the face.
http://www.jbc.org/content/262/25/11973.short (on this one the dosage was less than the typical over the counter use)

You fucking retard, do you read the things you link?

"Moreover, the recovery of the enzyme activity that occurred after removal of minoxidil from the culture medium could be prevented by actinomycin D, an inhibitor of RNA synthesis. "

In case you have trouble reading, (which I know you do) this means that unless actinomycin D is added, then the enzyme production came back.

Regulation of lysyl oxidase mRNA in dermal fibroblasts from normal donors and patients with inherited connective tissue disorders. - PubMed - NCBI

You absolute fucking retard, kill yourself, this paper literally contradicts you claim.

Administration of minoxidil (500 microM), which specifically decreases LH activity without affecting PH activity or collagen biosynthesis in skin fibroblasts

In vitro suppression of human lymphocyte activity by minoxidil. - PubMed - NCBI
What does any of this have to do with collagen production? Literally nothing, again, if you fucking read the paper at all this doesn't support your claim in the slightest

"The physiologic relevance of these findings remains uncertain. "

ALSO JFL THAT ALL THE SHIT YOU CITE IS FROM OVER 30 YEARS AGO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

Just lol at this nitpicking moron. again you live in america, you pay 40k a year on average for college JFL :lul:
This has no relevance to the value between transplant and minoxidil you fucking retard.

"JFL THIS BAD CHOICE ISN'T AS BAD AS THIS OTEHR BAD CHOICE, THAT MAKES IT A GOOD CHOICE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

implying you wouldn't do this while on vacation or by taking some days off. literally all people who have surgery take some time off work/study until they can function and look normal (in case they got plastic surgery).

Yeah bro just spend 6000 then take time of work losing even more money, instead of spending like 150~ total for minox.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Minoxidil. It will take a few momths to see results. For me i am seeing beard follicles in places it wasnt in

There is derma roller

shave your eyebrows. women will give you more attention