Don't know where they ship cause it's a Scandinavian brand

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HarrierDuBois and Usernames
Don't know where they ship cause it's a Scandinavian brand
Keep me updated. Kanske köper.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Keep me updated. Kanske köper.
Worth it but if you stop using it the results fade, not sure if that's the case with minox. have at least not experienced any side effects. When you've reached ideal results one bottle should last 6 months at the lowest.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
this is castor oil on steroids you will soon mog my brows, good job g

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and noonespecial
Worth it but if you stop using it the results fade, not sure if that's the case with minox. have at least not experienced any side effects. When you've reached ideal results one bottle should last 6 months at the lowest.
How much is the lighting dependant? Can you PM more detailed pictures?

• +1
Is it not like Minox where if the Hairs become terminal they wont fade? also why not use Minox

• +1
Is it not like Minox where if the Hairs become terminal they wont fade? also why not use Minox
Oral would grow hair everywhere else on my body which I don't want to and topical is hard to come by where I live but this seems to work better anyway🤷. And according to the product you need to keep applying it every 4 days after you're done

• Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Oral would grow hair everywhere else on my body which I don't want to and topical is hard to come by where I live but this seems to work better anyway🤷. And according to the product you need to keep applying it every 4 days after you're done
Lifuel there is an alternative to Minox. Thanks Even 2% Topical Min was too much for me too handle :lul:

• +1