Eyebrows are more important than they’re thought to be, both for facial attractiveness and non-verbal communication

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Eyebrows are often neglected by most men, but they can affect your looks greatly, similarly to getting a new haircut.
So, why are eyebrows important?

Firstly, there are evolutionary reasons behind it, which I will elaborate on later, and secondly, they act as a key identifier for people’s faces. People would find it hard to recognize you if you suddenly shaved off your eyebrows, but the same would not occur if you got a buzz cut. Therefore we can conclude that even the slightest change in the eyebrows will affect how people perceive you.

0*reU__e7RwXwvFvNy.jpg

A picture of Benedict Cumberbatch without eyebrows.

The shape

Eyebrows come in various shapes, and they all impact your face differently. So which is the ideal shape for men? The answer is flat eyebrows, no matter which face shape you have. You want your eye area to be as compact as possible, as this creates an image of “hunter” eyes, something which is perceived as an alpha trait. Therefore, having round shaped eyebrows will make you look worse.
0*bWa1IpYTWBeHXTnD.jpg

The thickness​

The thickness of the eyebrows is also important, as thick eyebrows are perceived as masculine, and thin eyebrows are perceived as feminine. Eyebrow thickness has evolutionary reasons to its importance, just like a prominent browridge and high set cheekbones, as these were features meant to protect the eyes while hunting or fighting back in our cavemen days. Therefore the eyebrows should be thick, but not too thick as that only looks absurd.
0*nnG3cIsA2DJk3lxM.jpg

The outer length​

Your eyebrows should at least reach the outer part of your eyelids. Preferably, they should extend beyond that, to your cheekbones or slightly further. Here is an example:
1*8VW2wuDD1bIv9fKjoAHVsA.jpeg

The inner length​

The inner parts of your eyebrows should be parallell to your nostrils. Having a bigger gap between your eyebrows makes them look more feminine.

The set​

The closer your eyebrows are set to your eyes, the better. There are few ways to change the set of your eyebrows besides surgery, which I will discuss later. You can still be good looking even with high set eyebrows, however, you will be missing that “masculine” look due to the increased height in your eye area.
0*keNkW9InIwXD4jYU.jpg

Example of low set eyebrows
0*svrxnxI3WHi8bp5K

Example of high set eyebrows

The density​

Having eyebrows with a higher density makes you more attractive, and having eyebros with a lower density makes you less attractive. This applies for females as well.

The tilt​

Negative tilted eyebrows will cause your whole eye area to look worse. The ideal is either neutral or positive tilted, and this option will depend on the overall harmony of your face.
0*p6-tN9T429tyhsGT.jpg

The color​

Black or dark brown is ideal, since it creates the illusion of the brows being more dense. If you’re blonde you should try dyeing your eyebrows to a slightly darker shade.

The growth​

If you have thin eyebrows you can:
  • Use minoxidil.
  • Use castor oil.
  • Use latisse.
  • Do microneedling in combination with castor oil or hylauron.

The grooming​

If you already have thick and dense eyebrows, you should groom them using a tweezer.
Start picking the hairs where your brows start to arch down if you wish to make them straighter. If you’re looking to create a positive tilt you need to try growing hairs in the right area first, using any of the methods above.
Make sure to shape your brows symmetrically. This can be achieved easier by using a reversed mirror, but a normal mirror works fine too.
Never overdo your eyebrows. Doing so will make you look uncanny. If you’d like you can also brush your eyebrows to make them look neat.

Surgeries​

• In order to set your eyebrows lower you could get a reverse brow lift.
  • You could get an eyebrow transplant to make them more dense and to increase outer length

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, mmdnohi, Looks234 and 12 others
eyebrow transaplnt

I did an experiment last month
first week i got them threaded to have a positive tilt like this
0FD17283 5427 4895 8AC4 059F88F48D3D

when i had these noone initiated a conversation with me or bothered me at all but i got more people staring at me

when they grew back i just trimmed the top part off for them to be straight
D0D04593 96D1 4A5C BEE0 1E0B89E83D7B

literally on the first day i did this random guys and foids started asking me for directions or just randomly saying stuff to me. People were nicer to me overall.
maybe i just got them too positively tilted that they looked autistic the first time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, Looks234 and 3 others
yeah i agree, eyebrows are what usually separate htns from chadlites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, oxymoron, m0ss26 and 4 others
i have the densest eyebrows of anyone ive ever seen apart from @volcelfatcel and bogdon from breaking bad

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Darwined
also i disagree about the negative tilt thing, I think density and shape is what really matters here with the tilt kinda just determining the character your face has. PCT brows usually look the best on most guys but there's a large enough subset of people who look better with neutral or negative that PCT can't be definitively called ideal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
also i disagree about the negative tilt thing, I think density and shape is what really matters here with the tilt kinda just determining the character your face has. PCT brows usually look the best on most guys but there's a large enough subset of people who look better with neutral or negative that PCT can't be definitively called ideal

Well you can't speak without being based in reality son.

So how about you throw out so real life examples here of guys that look good with a negative tilt?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Neutral is not ideal nor is proximity to eye. These are both PSL autism AF.

The only important things (cause they signal health) is that they are thick and are not shorter or longer than they need to be. They should frame your ideas and not extend into the nostril area. That’s it.

There’s also no such thing as PCT or NCT eyebrows or whatever, it’s all just a function of your forehead shale. Chico would look retarded with low set eyebrows because it wouldn’t harmonize with his forehead nor the rest of his face.

There’s also no such thing as PCT or NCT eyebrows or whatever, it’s all just a function of your forehead shale. Chico would look retarded with low set eyebrows because it wouldn’t harmonize with his forehead nor the rest of his face.

It's the perception of PCT and NCT.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Well you can't speak without being based in reality son.

So how about you throw out so real life examples here of guys that look good with a negative tilt?
brad pitt

makes them look more mature and high class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kama, Deleted member 22126 and MakinItHappenReturn
6592E5CE 7F1D 46BD 9702 A9ED7E04022E

these or @Lars brows are ideal

i eyebrow mog hard but still thinking of shaping them better.
@krisal any tought?
Make them longer at ends and a bit thinner for illusion of longer pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
i eyebrow mog hard but still thinking of shaping them better.
@krisal any tought?

Can I post yours? I already did a PhotoFeeler on one of your pics btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

EXACTLY

They create the optical illusion of a higher PFL

Can I post yours? I already did a PhotoFeeler on one of your pics btw
wtf without my consent?
I bet i did shit as i usually did shit when i tried photofeeler back then. Not smiley enough.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and MakinItHappenReturn
wtf without my consent?
I bet i did shit as i usually did shit when i tried photofeeler back then. Not smiley enough.

7.4 average looks rating.

Did ok.

• +1
i'm doing both i have found a very good female esthetician for that.
But i'm gonna dye them brown to see if it makes a change.
I don't think positive tilted one will benefit me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
i have the densest eyebrows of anyone ive ever seen apart from @volcelfatcel and bogdon from breaking bad
@StreegeReturn has better

• Love it
my eyebrows are so blond I can't tell what tilt they have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, arabcelxxx and Erik-Jón
Streege's brows like digitally modified lool

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Banderacell, Thecovenant and 4 others
Feu4KgTVUAA5toL

Makes her look even nuttier with no eyebrows hardly.

Screenshot 20220720 110107 DuckDuckGo

Kortajarena is the number 1 eyebrowmogger (and possibly hairmogger) on the planet.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
7ff784720cdc603cf8872b2bf91b48aa

Bruv!

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
good thread lil bro

Ideally ethnics should have eyebrows like Devansh @VicMackey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Xangsane, Deprived and 2 others
I have positively tilted straight but still subhuman

Ngl this should be in best of best? @Kingkellz

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
Bump, what methods are there growing thicker brows in 2023?

Be reborn mixed or ethnic.

@CopeMoreCumskins.