Eyebrows asymmetry

shin

shin

Iron
My eyebrows are noticeably asymmetrical. Not only the shape but the position aswell. My right eyebrow is lower than my left. Any solutions? Can some kind of eye “muscles” exercises help it?

My eyebrows are noticeably asymmetrical. Not only the shape but the position aswell. My right eyebrow is lower than my left. Any solutions? Can some kind of eye “muscles” exercises help it?
i'm almost sure its not higher/lower send a pic and ill compare them vast majority of people are just completely delusional in terms of symmetry

i'm almost sure its not higher/lower send a pic and ill compare them vast majority of people are just completely delusional in terms of symmetry
Then im defo not in “delusional” category

Attachments

• 7AA2DC9C-DA04-4952-8E4D-2360CEC118DF.jpeg
    7AA2DC9C-DA04-4952-8E4D-2360CEC118DF.jpeg
    700.9 KB · Views: 0
Then im defo not in “delusional” category
nigga ur delusional af your head is tilted in this photo and it's not straight on the camera is closer to your left eyebrow

• JFL
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
nigga ur delusional af your head is tilted in this photo and it's not straight on the camera is closer to your left eyebrow
Bro my right eyebrow is literally has different shape and less hair💀 what r u trying to prove me? Ive seen ms inverted hundred times, do u think all of those times i was getting pranked by camera and my overall eye area was symmetrical all the time? Good one

How on earth i could think that my eyebrows are noticeably asymmetrical without it being asymmetrical fr?

Bro my right eyebrow is literally has different shape and less hair💀 what r u trying to prove me? Ive seen ms inverted hundred times, do u think all of those times i was getting pranked by camera and my overall eye area was symmetrical all the time? Good one
Yes. youre stupid