eyebrows at the end

H

hogquz69

Iron
Hi my eyebrows are full over eye and as they go they are not that full. What should I do. I have black or dark brown eyebrows. I think its called sparse eyebrows cause from photos that someone took of me only a small part is striking and not the whole shape..Any help please

Attachments

• IMG_20240716_142727.jpg
    IMG_20240716_142727.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DDDDDDD
Dont cut eyebrowns
Hi my eyebrows are full over eye and as they go they are not that full. What should I do. I have black or dark brown eyebrows. I think its called sparse eyebrows cause from photos that someone took of me only a small part is striking and not the whole shape..Any help please

Best tip ever is aajonus vonderplanitz diet

You could try some oils or growth serum that should help the ends of them get more dense. Overall though dude I would say they already look really good and you don't need to worry about something small like that

• +1
Reactions: hogquz69
You could try some oils or growth serum that should help the ends of them get more dense. Overall though dude I would say they already look really good and you don't need to worry about something small like that
alr ty bro and i tried castor oil and its actually good angle (im frauding so much 😹😹😭)

• +1
Reactions: DDDDDDD