EYEBROWS how?

slavictruecel

slavictruecel

Iron
I need to have denser eyebrows, i’d like them to get ideally thicker, im blonde and they’re kinda thinner, i am planning to dye them darker but i need to get them thicker also if possible i’d want them to be closer together, so growing hair in between would be great.

Has anyone actually had actual results from anything? castor oil seems to be a cope

Minoxidil or Latisse are the only methods with scientific backing

Midox is cheaper.

That is all the eyebrowmaxxing research anyone needs to know

Castor oil or aquafor in the morning can make them ook more hydrated but won't grow anything

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog
Minoxidil or Latisse are the only methods with scientific backing

Midox is cheaper.

That is all the eyebrowmaxxing research anyone needs to know

Castor oil or aquafor in the morning can make them ook more hydrated but won't grow anything
but doesn’t it have long term issues? i’m 17 won’t it fuck me?

Minoxidil and Oral Castor oil are both brilliant. Neither will fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
so is just doing it for 2 years and stopping a good strat?
Indeed, it’s what I’m currently doing and I’m fairly sure @Gaygymmaxx is doing similar. Like my posts though I don’t want my post : rep ratio going down for giving good advice :Comfy:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
Indeed, it’s what I’m currently doing and I’m fairly sure @Gaygymmaxx is doing similar. Like my posts though I don’t want my post : rep ratio going down for giving good advice :Comfy:
will do, sorry if i’m being autistic, last thing i’d want to ask if you’ve had any results and how long you’ve been doing it? and is there a certain minoxidil that’s better for brows like percentage or something, also is a mix needed

will do, sorry if i’m being autistic, last thing i’d want to ask if you’ve had any results and how long you’ve been doing it? and is there a certain minoxidil that’s better for brows like percentage or something, also is a mix needed
I wouldn’t use minoxidil till a little later, if your still in puberty dht is needed

micro needle then apply castor oil topically, wake up, apply peppermint oil, then moisturiser, then thin layer of vaseline, repeat until they’re visibly denser, then after tint them with dark shade of brown

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I was talking to the greycel.
Zv1212 was better.
The dyed hair turned me into an evil bad boy. I'm sorry. Zv1212 is dead. Probably rotting in some gutter.

The new me is a horrid rotten imitation. His life is mine now.
20230911 230328

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Minoxidil and Oral Castor oil are both brilliant. Neither will fuck you.
Oral castor oil ? Is it capsules or straight up oil ? And never heard of it growing eyebrows or any hair oraly.. It's interesting cuz i need better brows and lashes

I wouldn’t use minoxidil till a little later, if your still in puberty dht is needed
Bro what the hell dont tell me minoxidil lower Dht or affect hormones 💀 where did you see this bro if it's true that's suicidefuel

Oral castor oil ? Is it capsules or straight up oil ? And never heard of it growing eyebrows or any hair oraly.. It's interesting cuz i need better brows and lashes
Straight up oil, I’ll link a vid.

Has worked wonders for me, I take 5ml a day.

Bro what the hell dont tell me minoxidil lower Dht or affect hormones 💀 where did you see this bro if it's true that's suicidefuel
Yeah total bs. Minoxidil does not lower dht at all. How old are you?

I need to have denser eyebrows, i’d like them to get ideally thicker, im blonde and they’re kinda thinner, i am planning to dye them darker but i need to get them thicker also if possible i’d want them to be closer together, so growing hair in between would be great.

Has anyone actually had actual results from anything? castor oil seems to be a cope
Be reborn ethnic. Next.

Minoxidil increases blood circulation around hair follicles and enhances the conversion of testosterone to weaker androgens
if that was in any way true (which it is not) why would the likes of cardiovascular exercise not slow the rate of hair loss in individuals? Conversion to weaker androgens would suggest transformation of dht (one of the most powerful hormones but ultimately useless post puberty) to a weaker androgen but any exercise at all has been linked to increases in blood dht levels. Also minoxidil’s mechanism of action being “increased blood flow“ is a theory proven to be incorrect. Truth be told, we do not know why minoxidil causes increased hair growth, but it is well documented to be a safe and well tolerated treatment.

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
but doesn’t it have long term issues? i’m 17 won’t it fuck me?
No long term issues but once you stop using it you will no longer see results. You should opt for natural solution. Natural solution i currently know is rosemary oil, castor oil and Indian products. (Dr. Ziering notes. Stop using it and you'll stop seeing results. Aug 25, 2023)

if that was in any way true (which it is not) why would the likes of cardiovascular exercise not slow the rate of hair loss in individuals? Conversion to weaker androgens would suggest transformation of dht (one of the most powerful hormones but ultimately useless post puberty) to a weaker androgen but any exercise at all has been linked to increases in blood dht levels. Also minoxidil’s mechanism of action being “increased blood flow“ is a theory proven to be incorrect. Truth be told, we do not know why minoxidil causes increased hair growth, but it is well documented to be a safe and well tolerated treatment.
I hope you're right and he's wrong