Eyebrows shape is perhaps the most important facial feature

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
You can usually have an idea if a person is pretty or ugly even if you're observing them from 100 meters away.

Among the very few things that you can notice from a far distance is the eyebrow shape. Try it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

If a man has curved and high-set eyebrows, then you will notice it from the furthest of distances and can pretty much be sure that the person is ugly -- and you'll confirm that when you get closer to him, I guarantee it.
Even if he has hunter eyes, his eyebrows will be a deal breaker for him.

That's why ugly people are "invisible". It's not because foids are blind, but rather it's because it takes a microsecond of seeing a person from a distance to conclude that they should not give him any attention -- especially when it comes to the eye area, the most crucial facial feature.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl and EverythingMattersCel
You could have shit round blonde eyebrows and still be 6 PSL with your jaw and eyes
Cope post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
You could have shit round blonde eyebrows and still be 6 PSL with your jaw and eyes
Cope post
You cannot have a good eye area with fucked up eyebrows, since eyebrows simply follow the shape of the orbitals, also short eyebrows is a brutal death sentence usually
But you can balances it with a good jaw though

However op long curved eyebrows are not a bad thing, it depends if the overall shape is round but most psl gods don't have fully straight eyebrows (cf Somerhalder, Ramirez, Gandy, Lucky Blue Smith, Orb (iirc)).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ukcel1388 and UnderTheKnife
And from 100 meters away you will most likely not be able to see the shape of his eyebrows, only his overrall bone structure which is what activate the primarily instinct "oh shit this dude is good looking", at least from far away

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
You cannot have a good eye area with fucked up eyebrows, since eyebrows simply follow the shape of the orbitals, also short eyebrows is a brutal death sentence usually
But you can balances it with a good jaw though

However op long curved eyebrows are not a bad thing, it depends if the overall shape is round but most psl gods don't have fully straight eyebrows (cf Somerhalder, Ramirez, Gandy, Lucky Blue Smith, Orb (iirc)).

I didn't say they should be 180 degrees straight.

I'm referring to eyebrows like these:

no matter how much you zoom out the picture, you will still notice their damaging effect.

Imagine this guy had low-set straight eyebrows. He wouldn't have been too bad looking, and a school massacre could have been avoided. Imagine dozens dying just because one dude's genetics dictated the shape of his eyebrows, and thus his ugliness and consequent bullying. (of course he should have been an autist too I guess, but this adds fuel to the fire)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ukcel1388, It'snotover and 1 other person
of course, a jaw can compensate, but even the most chiseled one will still keep the guy's potential restricted a lot.

And from 100 meters away you will most likely not be able to see the shape of his eyebrows, only his overrall bone structure which is what activate the primarily instinct "oh shit this dude is good looking", at least from far away
I didn't mean exactly 100 meters, it's just an example. What I meant is the furthest distance for which eyebrows would still be visible even if minimally.

Last edited:
I didn't say they should be 180 degrees straight.

I'm referring to eyebrows like these:
View attachment 2044622

no matter how much you zoom out the picture, you will still notice their damaging effect.

Imagine this guy had low-set straight eyebrows. He wouldn't have been too bad looking, and a school massacre could have been avoided. Imagine dozens dying just because one dude's genetics dictated the shape of his eyebrows, and thus his ugliness and consequent bullying. (of course he should have been an autist too I guess, but this adds fuel to the fire)
Legit, shit eyebrows is synonymous with a fucked up eye area most of the time jfl
of course, a jaw can compensate, but even the most chiseled one will still keep the guy's potential restricted a lot.
With a bad eye area (fucked up eyebrows being part of it) and a good jaw you can still get to HTN or even hit Chadlite entry level but never more unfortunately, enough to slay irl though

Legit, shit eyebrows is synonymous with a fucked up eye area most of the time jfl

With a bad eye area (fucked up eyebrows being part of it) and a good jaw you can still get to HTN or even hit Chadlite entry level but never more unfortunately, enough to slay irl though

You're right actually, but I think such eyebrows would be okay mostly for a pretty boy type as they need to have a feminine middle third.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad