Eyebrows

rashaddarktriad

rashaddarktriad

Iron
53A9079D 9F60 4D9C 8FAF 719D1ACFD106

how can i make my eyebrows symmetrical? I want them to stay thick like this and positive titled, like is it possible to make the one on the left the same thickness as the one of the right ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 57122
pretty symmetrical tbh

• +1
Reactions: rashaddarktriad
ig just grow out the left one in the photo but they look good already

you look very fat and narrow, weight?
Not really "fat" like around 19% bf not sure, i got great skull and when the bones are covered with fat it looks even more buffy just like jordan barrett in 2021 but who cares bf% is changable but bones r not 🧬

put minoxidil 5% 2 times per day only on left size where there's the lack

put minoxidil 5% 2 times per day only on left size where there's the lack
but aren't natural oils better? (Rosemary/castor) because i know that if u start using minoxidil u should use it for the rest of ur life or ur hair just fall, is this only on hair or even eyebrows ?

but aren't natural oils better? (Rosemary/castor) because i know that if u start using minoxidil u should use it for the rest of ur life or ur hair just fall, is this only on hair or even eyebrows ?
it's also for eyebrows. i'm using it for eyebrows 3 times per day and it works.
yeah results are not permanent, but to keep the result it should be enough 1 time per day

Use a rosemary/castor/pepperment oil mix with a derma stamp and you'll see growth

• +1
Reactions: rashaddarktriad
squinting wont save non coloured eyes, im sorry.
I'm not squinting And if i do they disappear, anyway go say that to RR and if he had colored eyes he would not look low trust like that jfl cope ur colored eyes won't save u

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
the only cope you t50 niggas use is RR and cameron, no colour for you squintboy
Ok fmboi u yap alot cuz ur jealous with ur poor eye area keep the delusions they won't save u at the end of the day