• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, bugeye, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Sup with so many ice threads today?
Theoretically it does
057655F3 9362 4541 954C EF0F8F19FE9E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5818 and 6 others
I dont see pics. @IWantToMax you said u tried this like 1 year ago I dont know if u ever mentioned smth. Probably meme

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I dont see pics. @IWantToMax you said u tried this like 1 year ago I dont know if u ever mentioned smth. Probably meme
ask @brainded
his are almost o pry tier by now
can confirm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, brainded, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
What’s the theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Why is he the only user reporting results?
@bpdandectasy
plus go to thread
many users reported differences but mostly gaycels and bluecels cause they are the only ones who actually looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Copemaxxing and RAITEIII
@bpdandectasy
plus go to thread
many users reported differences but mostly gaycels and bluecels cause they are the only ones who actually looksmax
Well I'd like to see some pics if possible folks post them.

The best of the best should be made of threads with looksmax that have been shown to have a result in some user hers instead of shit that nobody is doing.

Or at least a locked thread with the results of every looksmax.

• +1
@IWantToMax is there any reason why you are avoiding to talk about this topic?

Yes I can confirm I got results, just try it, you will literally get results the first time you try it if you do it right.

You can even just set your shower to cold and let the water fall on your eyes and it will give a small effect. Ice is better.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Copemaxxing
Yes I can confirm I got results, just try it, you will literally get results the first time you try it if you do it right.

You can even just set your shower to cold and let the water fall on your eyes and it will give a small effect. Ice is better.
For how long do u have to put the ice? I dont chicken out I an handle as much as necessary

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@IWantToMax is there any reason why you are avoiding to talk about this topic?
I was about to reply but saw the bois getting into the US capitol.

I did that for around a month or so.
Skin around the eye area becomes tighter by putting ice on it, but it's temporary, didn't see permanent gains in 1month

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
For how long do u have to put the ice? I dont chicken out I an handle as much as necessary
I used to put ice for 15 minutes per side

• +1
You can use that on cheekbones too to get hollower cheeks.
It's mostly about swelling

• +1
do you guys put ice cube directly on eyelid? Is it safe? Someone said that it can lead to blindness

It increases lipid metabolism, which is process of breaking down and creating fat. There’s tons of studies on this if you want to look up.
I have gotten really good results, so good that I cancelled my filler appointment for my upper eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10987, eyebagcel and 2 others
only works on upper eyelid, and don't really think it's permanent but i didn't try for too long since i don't really have uee, so can't say for sure. And you don't have to do it for long. I just used 1 ice cube and alternated between both my eyes until it fully melted. This took about 5 minutes

• +1
anyone know if you have to eat at a caloric surplus for this to work?

It increases lipid metabolism, which is process of breaking down and creating fat. There’s tons of studies on this if you want to look up.
I have gotten really good results, so good that I cancelled my filler appointment for my upper eyes.

did you get gains while on a cut? I'm trying to lose body weight so idk if this will work for me

only works on upper eyelid, and don't really think it's permanent but i didn't try for too long since i don't really have uee, so can't say for sure. And you don't have to do it for long. I just used 1 ice cube and alternated between both my eyes until it fully melted. This took about 5 minutes
It cannot create undereye support? I dont need upper eyelid.

It works not really for undereye area though

I wonder @bpdandectasy
when you get the hooding affect right after doing it
that is only blood circulation
so when does it turn to fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I wonder @bpdandectasy
when you get the hooding affect right after doing it
that is only blood circulation
so when does it turn to fat?
I never really thought about it that way, all I did was follow the instructions the original post gave. If you're consistent it will turn into fat but of course its not going to look the same way when you just finished doing it.

Like working out, there is a "Pump" so to speak first and then it tones down a bit but if you're consistent it will get to that size.

• +1