eyelash curling

Veles

Veles

Iron
How do you curl your eyelash? I just need a slight lift to keep them from being straight, I'm not talking about a complete curl like a woman.

Last edited:
your title says eyelash but your post says eyebrow what do you want:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Just be gay theory

eyelashes xD corrected mistake
honestly i use my fingers and it works fine, you dont need to buy and eyelash curler.

in order to curl them i place my finger on them and just lift it up and hold it for a bit and leave em

• +1
Reactions: Veles
Just be gay theory
just be gay theory :incel::incel::incel::incel: fuck off
74e6b253955fe22c065f67f374b5b036.jpg

honestly i use my fingers and it works fine, you dont need to buy and eyelash curler.

in order to curl them i place my finger on them and just lift it up and hold it for a bit and leave em
yeah, I tried it but it doesn't work for long. After a while the eyelashes straighten again :feelsree:

yeah, I tried it but it doesn't work for long. After a while the eyelashes straighten again :feelsree:
really? brutal ngl cause mine stay like that:ogre:

maybe get an eyelash curler to apply greater pressure:feelsthink:

• +1
really? brutal ngl cause mine stay like that:ogre:

maybe get an eyelash curler to apply greater pressure:feelsthink:
I'll try it as a last resort, but I'm afraid they'll be curled up too much. I have thick and dense eyelashes and everyone will notice right away :feelsmega:

I'll try it as a last resort, but I'm afraid they'll be curled up too much. I have thick and dense eyelashes and everyone will notice right away :feelsmega:
mogs me hard for having thick lashes ngl, mine are thin so its not super noticeable:feelswhy:

howd you get them thicker or was it natural:feelsthink:

• So Sad
mogs me hard for having thick lashes ngl, mine are thin so its not super noticeable:feelswhy:

howd you get them thicker or was it natural:feelsthink:
I naturally have good eyelashes and eyebrows. I have also been applying peppermint oil + castor oil for about a week now and they have already become even better

• Love it
Reactions: Broly
If you have hooded eyes, it's over tbh it's too hard to curl

• +1
I naturally have good eyelashes and eyebrows. I have also been applying peppermint oil + castor oil for about a week now and they have already become even better
i havent tried applying anything on my lashes or my brows to make em thicker im planning on it soon

• Love it
If you have hooded eyes, it's over tbh it's too hard to curl
I don't have the meme completely hooded hunter eyes, I have a small UEE. Slightly raised eyelashes cover them up and add a bit of femininity and charm, which is nice because I have a very masculine eye area - deep-set eyes, very lowset eyebrows, neanderthal eyebrow arch.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
I don't have the meme completely hooded hunter eyes, I have a small UEE. Slightly raised eyelashes cover them up and add a bit of femininity and charm, which is nice because I have a very masculine eye area - deep-set eyes, very lowset eyebrows, neanderthal eyebrow arch.
In your case curling your eyelashes will halo your eye area, it will "hide" your UEE

• Love it
How do you curl your eyelash? I just need a slight lift to keep them from being straight, I'm not talking about a complete curl like a woman.
Water + push back + holding cream could work.

• +1
holding cream? you mean something specific, or any cream like a moisturizer?
What I mean by holding cream is what people use to hold their hair in place.
Just search up "holding cream" online and you'll see what I mean.

• Love it
Przez utrzymywanie kremu rozumiem to, czego ludzie używają do utrzymywania włosów na miejscu.
Po prostu wyszukaj w Internecie hasło „holding cream”, a zobaczysz, o co mi chodzi.
ahh I see. That sounds reasonable. :feelswat: I will test and let you know, thanks :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Vasilene on them before bed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Smuuu and Veles
Also finger curl up with vasilene I prolly have the longest and curled eyelashes in the entire forum trust

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Smuuu and Veles