eyelash serum or mascara?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
my lashes are pretty long and thick but they're blonde
should I just use faggy mascara or would an eyelash serum make them darker?

Solution
T
I just need them a tiny bit darker, that's all
I'm shopping with a foid in an hour so she better helps me ascend my eye area or I go ER on her pussy
are they black? a light coating you could probably get away with unless they get really close
my lashes are pretty long and thick but they're blonde
should I just use faggy mascara or would an eyelash serum make them darker?
why not use both?
and try to use clear mascara or use minimal amounts of it. it is noticeable, especially if they get close enough to you. you can definitely get away with wearing a more normal amount on your brows and lower lashes

minoxidil also grows lashes decently well, but i assume your already taking it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
why not use both?
and try to use clear mascara or use minimal amounts of it. it is noticeable, especially if they get close enough to you.
I'm shopping with a foid in an hour so she better helps me ascend my eye area or I go ER on her pussy

are they black? a light coating you could probably get away with unless they get really close

Solution
Yea they mog heavy now
Thanks bhais @lestoa @truecel12

Before
334559A6 BBB8 4833 98E6 8AEBE53C0E3C

Now
3CDBBBCF 80DE 4CB0 978D 85DA6D1291E6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truecel12, Aero, Francefag and 3 others
  • +1
Looks good, but is that black tint or a brown colour? I got a black tint today (never done eyelash tinting before) and I feel like it looks darker than that and maybe a bit too much / unnatural on me, but maybe it’s the lighting.
It’s a black tint, you’re supposed to let it sit for 5 minutes but I took it off after 3 so it wouldn’t be dark dark black.

Still it’s pretty noticeable and my mom already asked if I dyed my lashes :lul:

But imo darker black looks wayyy better and gives your eye area a more striking appearance.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and BlackpilledPlatypus
It’s a black tint, you’re supposed to let it sit for 5 minutes but I took it off after 3 so it wouldn’t be dark dark black.

Still it’s pretty noticeable and my mom already asked if I dyed my lashes :lul:

But imo darker black looks wayyy better and gives your eye area a more striking appearance.
I paid someone to do it and they left it on for 15 minutes jfl. I did say I wanted it natural. Still, it’s pretty borderline in terms of being too much. Yeah, my eye area definitely looks more striking at least.

I paid someone to do it and they left it on for 15 minutes jfl. I did say I wanted it natural. Still, it’s pretty borderline in terms of being too much. Yeah, my eye area definitely looks more striking at least.
I feel like it’s faded a bit in the first 48 hours and looks really good now tbh, although I will maybe try a very dark brown next time.

I’m white with dirty-blond hair and paranoid about being called out for “wearing makeup” or whatever as the statusmin then destroys the looksmax.

• +1
I feel like it’s faded a bit in the first 48 hours and looks really good now tbh, although I will maybe try a very dark brown next time.

I’m white with dirty-blond hair and paranoid about being called out for “wearing makeup” or whatever as the statusmin then destroys the looksmax.
yea I feared that too but somehow no one notices that much
just makes me more confident

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus