eyelash serum

sensu

sensu

Silver
how good is the ordinary eyelash serum, has anyone gotten credible results and if so how long did it take

Minox worked super well for me.

im only 16 so idk abt doing it orally
Who said looksmaxxing was gonna be all fun and games?
Endure pain and suffering or enjoy subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 22florian22 and Deleted member 29747
Do it orally, and no doesn't effect collagen.
""Conclusions. Minoxidil exerts an in vitro inhibitory effect on the cell proliferation, collagen accumulation, and extracellular matrix contraction processes

Minoxidil can inhibit collagen accumulation and contraction of collagen lattices. It can also decrease the total amount of collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
""Conclusions. Minoxidil exerts an in vitro inhibitory effect on the cell proliferation, collagen accumulation, and extracellular matrix contraction processes

Minoxidil can inhibit collagen accumulation and contraction of collagen lattices. It can also decrease the total amount of collagen.
If so, low collagen is dimorphic either way. Win win.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and mvp2v1
has any1 here ever tinted there eyebrows black?

has any1 here ever tinted there eyebrows black?
yes do it properly tho

when i did it the first time i accidentally dyed my unibrow as well and made it way more visible jfl, make sure to keep your area clean

yes do it properly tho

when i did it the first time i accidentally dyed my unibrow as well and made it way more visible jfl, make sure to keep your area clean
did they look this dark after you dyed them bro? because i really want eyelashes this color especially under eye lashes because i have this exaxt density just to light of color,also do you still tint them to this day?

View attachment 2531013View attachment 2531015did they look this dark after you dyed them bro? because i really want eyelashes this color especially under eye lashes because i have this exaxt density just to light of color,also do you still tint them to this day?
my eye area doesn’t look like somerholder bc he has a10 halo, but my eyebrows are kind of similar to his, they were a little more darker than his tho bc i’m ethnic

my eye area doesn’t look like somerholder bc he has a10 halo, but my eyebrows are kind of similar to his, they were a little more darker than his tho bc i’m ethnic
i messed up i originally meant to ask about eyelash tinting not eyebrows,i already tinted my eyebrows black 2 days ago thats fine but im considering eyelashes too bc mine are too light

• +1
Reactions: coispet
i messed up i originally meant to ask about eyelash tinting not eyebrows,i already tinted my eyebrows black 2 days ago thats fine but im considering eyelashes too bc mine are too light
grow them instead dying them is dangerous and will irritate ur eye area

Minox worked super well for me.
Pretty sure it cucks collagen, there's no way to cope with my subhumanity even my hair and brows can't be saved without making my already fucked up collagen more cucked with minox.. i hate this game how to quit