Eyelash

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
Anybody have any idea how to grow eyelashes in this part of the eye?
Screenshot 20240524 145048 Google
RDT 20240524 1451031113634233109435139

IMG 3844

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, PseudoMaxxer, MonoTBB and 1 other person
Apply latisse / peptides normally, on ur eyeline at night so it applies to your bottom lid when you blink and are sleeping

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Random_maxxer
use mascara like me UwU

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, AryanChadification, Itsjoeverlol and 3 others
use mascara like me UwU
Did you ever get caught wearing clear mascara?

Also do you think makeup can hide acne scars? I need it for my subhuman skin

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Did you ever get caught wearing clear mascara?

Also do you think makeup can hide acne scars? I need it for my subhuman skin
I’ve been wearing it for 3 days now so idk yet, friends said I look “tired” jfl

I use bb cream, 0 acne voila

Do you think it’s obvious?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama and cyprian_tomaszewski
oral minox or cope

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol

Nope looks mogger

Mascara + minox/latisse/sympeptide + curling is a huge looksmax

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Charisma and nofap

Mogger chin an brows
Irl chadlite

• Love it

Yo can u tell me about the movie bro? Like detail and stuff thx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Charisma, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Thats gonna make you look like a woman
The masculinity cope on this forum needs to stop. Social media is full of women worshipping "feminine", according to this site men (they are actually masculine because of their bones, just that their style is pretty)

But niggas here would rather discuss what women want instead of just looking at the results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and cytoplasm
The masculinity cope on this forum needs to stop. Social media is full of women worshipping "feminine", according to this site men (they are actually masculine because of their bones, just that their style is pretty)

But niggas here would rather discuss what women want instead of just looking at the results.
Youre gonna get laughed at you dumb faggot, its super obvious

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
i fell in love with lower lashes because of the chainsaw man style
IMG 2967

so far ive mainly been using a micro dose of minoxidil (0.625 mg daily) and my lower lashes have doubles in thickness, length, and density. so i do recommend that.
other than that i can also recommend rosemary oil, but its not as effective as minoxidil

• +1

didn’t thought you was chad

• Love it
Yo can u tell me about the movie bro? Like detail and stuff thx
Dabbie starts off as this perfect Stacy, but once she gets possessed, her life spirals into chaos. The spirit takes over, and she’s no longer the ideal girl; she’s just another foid, losing her agency and control. Watching her descent is like seeing someone take the blackpill – the harsh reality is unavoidable.

Her normie friends are completely clueless about what's really going on. They can’t see the blackpill truth that Dabbie’s living. Meanwhile, a Chad steps in, trying to save her, playing the hero role as usual, while beta males are just watching from the sidelines, powerless. The whole possession thing feels like Dabbie is being mogged by the spirit, dominated by something she can’t fight against.

The climax is intense. Dabbie's struggle is a fight against an overwhelming force, and whether she wins or loses, it’s a reflection of our own battles. It feels like an LDAR moment – because the fight seems pointless.

Dabbie starts off as this perfect Stacy, but once she gets possessed, her life spirals into chaos. The spirit takes over, and she’s no longer the ideal girl; she’s just another foid, losing her agency and control. Watching her descent is like seeing someone take the blackpill – the harsh reality is unavoidable.

Her normie friends are completely clueless about what's really going on. They can’t see the blackpill truth that Dabbie’s living. Meanwhile, a Chad steps in, trying to save her, playing the hero role as usual, while beta males are just watching from the sidelines, powerless. The whole possession thing feels like Dabbie is being mogged by the spirit, dominated by something she can’t fight against.

The climax is intense. Dabbie's struggle is a fight against an overwhelming force, and whether she wins or loses, it’s a reflection of our own battles. It feels like an LDAR moment – because the fight seems pointless.
Bro cmon I need actual serious notes I can’t tell that to my family can I lmfao

• +1
Reactions: greycel and moreroidsmoredates
Bro cmon I need actual serious notes I can’t tell that to my family can I lmfao
it's all available online, why are you torturing my balls, this is it in a nutshell

"Dabbie the Possession" centers around Dabbie, a young woman whose life is turned upside down by a malevolent spirit. At first, Dabbie experiences subtle disturbances: eerie noises, shadowy figures, and unsettling dreams. As the spirit's grip tightens, these disturbances escalate into violent poltergeist activity, leaving Dabbie and her family terrified.

Dabbie's behavior changes drastically. She experiences blackouts and finds herself in places she doesn't remember going to. Her appearance becomes gaunt, and her once warm personality turns cold and hostile. Her friends and family grow increasingly concerned as Dabbie becomes isolated and aggressive, exhibiting signs of demonic possession.

In a particularly terrifying scene, Dabbie levitates above her bed, her eyes rolling back as she speaks in an ancient, guttural language. Her friends witness this horrifying event and realize the severity of her possession. They seek help from Father Thomas, a seasoned priest with experience in exorcisms.

The movie's climax is a gripping exorcism sequence where Father Thomas confronts the demon. The spirit fights back violently, throwing objects around the room and attacking the priest and Dabbie. The intensity builds as Dabbie writhes in pain, her body contorting unnaturally. The room fills with a chilling wind, and the lights flicker ominously.

Father Thomas recites powerful prayers, and the battle reaches its peak when Dabbie, with the last of her strength, begs for help. The spirit is eventually expelled in a final, dramatic moment, leaving Dabbie unconscious but free from the demonic hold. The ordeal leaves deep scars, and Dabbie must now begin the long road to recovery, haunted by the memories of her possession.

"Dabbie the Possession" is a terrifying exploration of demonic influence, filled with intense scenes of horror that highlight the vulnerability of the human soul against malevolent forces.

its 7/10 scary but muslims may get triggered

it's all available online, why are you torturing my balls, this is it in a nutshell

"Dabbie the Possession" centers around Dabbie, a young woman whose life is turned upside down by a malevolent spirit. At first, Dabbie experiences subtle disturbances: eerie noises, shadowy figures, and unsettling dreams. As the spirit's grip tightens, these disturbances escalate into violent poltergeist activity, leaving Dabbie and her family terrified.

Dabbie's behavior changes drastically. She experiences blackouts and finds herself in places she doesn't remember going to. Her appearance becomes gaunt, and her once warm personality turns cold and hostile. Her friends and family grow increasingly concerned as Dabbie becomes isolated and aggressive, exhibiting signs of demonic possession.

In a particularly terrifying scene, Dabbie levitates above her bed, her eyes rolling back as she speaks in an ancient, guttural language. Her friends witness this horrifying event and realize the severity of her possession. They seek help from Father Thomas, a seasoned priest with experience in exorcisms.

The movie's climax is a gripping exorcism sequence where Father Thomas confronts the demon. The spirit fights back violently, throwing objects around the room and attacking the priest and Dabbie. The intensity builds as Dabbie writhes in pain, her body contorting unnaturally. The room fills with a chilling wind, and the lights flicker ominously.

Father Thomas recites powerful prayers, and the battle reaches its peak when Dabbie, with the last of her strength, begs for help. The spirit is eventually expelled in a final, dramatic moment, leaving Dabbie unconscious but free from the demonic hold. The ordeal leaves deep scars, and Dabbie must now begin the long road to recovery, haunted by the memories of her possession.

"Dabbie the Possession" is a terrifying exploration of demonic influence, filled with intense scenes of horror that highlight the vulnerability of the human soul against malevolent forces.

its 7/10 scary but muslims may get triggered
I want to know what makes it so scary (if it even is) and why because there’s so many mixed reviews of people saying it’s the scariest thing they ever watched and then others saying it wasn’t and a waste of their time so I wanna hear from you, an unbiased perspective not some Ai bs.

• +1
I want to know what makes it so scary (if it even is) and why because there’s so many mixed reviews of people saying it’s the scariest thing they ever watched and then others saying it wasn’t and a waste of their time so I wanna hear from you, an unbiased perspective not some Ai bs.
I told you, it was 7/10 scary for me, could use more jumpscares but the ones they had were good, not a waste of time if you like horrors, I get scared more easily so for a normie this would probably be 5/10 on a scary level but 8/10 plot

don't show it to your muslim family because christianity mogs islam in the movie

I told you, it was 7/10 scary for me, could use more jumpscares but the ones they had were good, not a waste of time if you like horrors, I get scared more easily so for a normie this would probably be 5/10 on a scary level but 8/10 plot

don't show it to your muslim family because christianity mogs islam in the movie
No but from what I heard it doesn’t use many jumpscares because it focuses on plot and lore etc. and why would it not be more than 5/10 for a normie level like what would have to be done scarier like what movies would be very scary for normie level and why isn’t this it?

And Wdym by the last part Christianity mogs Islam

• +1
the movie builds tension slowly, using atmospheric horror and unsettling scenes rather than cheap scares.
for normies the movie is unsettling, it might not be terrifying. Movies like "The Conjuring" or "Hereditary" are often scarier for normies because they balance plot and lore with intense, well-timed jumpscares while dabbie is all about following the storyline
portrayal of exorcisms where Christianity takes the forefront and overshawoding islam so it might be triggering

No but from what I heard it doesn’t use many jumpscares because it focuses on plot and lore etc. and why would it not be more than 5/10 for a normie level like what would have to be done scarier like what movies would be very scary for normie level and why isn’t this it?

And Wdym by the last part Christianity mogs Islam

oral minox is probably the biggest softmax you can do for your eyebrows , lashes and beard

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Using 2.5 Oral Minox for 3 months and I got decent results

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-24 at 11.04.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-24 at 11.04.04.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 0
i use topical minox