Eyelashes and eyebrows matters way more than eye color for attracting foids with colored eyes

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Diamond
I got t50 shitskin eyes with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows .
Screenshot 20241024 165419 Gallery

Well guess what ?My highschool was full of germans with blue hooded eyes and almost no eyelashes (poor eyebrows and eyelashes). only one turk in my I can remember who had very thick eyebrows .

4 girls lowkey complemented on my eyelashes and big curry eyes.

Fuck you niggers who made me insecure of my T50 demon eyes .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, mayo mogger, iloveboobs and 17 others
@tombradylover
@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yea true but it's easier to fix eyelashes/eyebrow

I'd rather have my current eye area than an average eye area with A20 or whatever

Eyelashes, eyebrows, and eye shape are more important than eye color.

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, Sprinkles, uksucks and 5 others

I'd rather have my current eye area than an average eye area with A20 or whatever
But that change in eyebrows and eyelashes is not permanent though , it's temporary.

One day ofcourse you gonna reveal your true eyebrows and eyelashes to your girl you are in LTR with .

But yh for slaying it can help a lot ,

Idk man as long as your eyes are not too deformed having T50 eyes of death are suifeul. I can't un-see my Photoshop edit with green eyes. My SMV increases literally an entire tier

My brows, eye shape aren't too bad. If they were bad I guess it would make no difference.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Eblan, NoLongerHuman and 7 others
Eye color pill is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and SomethingIsWrong
Idk man as long as your eyes are not too deformed having T50 eyes of death are suifeul. I can't un-see my Photoshop edit with green eyes. My SMV increases literally an entire tier

View attachment 3255810

My brows, eye shape aren't too bad. If they were bad I guess it would make no difference.
Thing is t50s work with certain faces
Ramirez ballou etc benefit from them
But currys benefit more with colored eyes cause the contrast with their skin and eyes is crazy

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wow 4 girls out of 500 complimented your eyelashes and brows !!!!

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong

Eyebrows are very important it give you instant intensity, you can’t fix it you have it or no

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and Surfsup
Wow 4 girls out of 500 complimented your eyelashes and brows !!!!
Yes those 4 girls in my class indeed complimented me on my eyes and I'm well aware this don't happens to average guy in my class .

I don't consider myself gl or something ( I'm a virgin at 17)
but this was a good cope for me .

dark thick eyebrows + good lashes = impossible to have a bad eye area

I have seen a massive improvment since improving lashes/eyebrows

women look at my eyes much more

• Love it
View attachment 3255803
Well guess what ?My highschool was full of germans with blue hooded eyes and almost no eyelashes (poor eyebrows and eyelashes). only one turk in my I can remember who had very thick eyebrows .

@Jason Voorhees
@Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 3255803

True girls with colored eyes won't give an absolute fuck about what eye color you have, the more mogger their light eye color is the more likely they are to compliment your subhuman brown one.

I'm starting to think they might halo you for light eyed girls jfl

• +1
View attachment 3255803

Water but "attracting foids with colored eyes" is a retarded take not that when girls have blue eyes they feel attracted towards other features than brown eyed girls

• +1
Colored eyes would look better on tanner/darker skin

eyebrows and eyelashes aren't easy to fix
people with invisible lashes and brows will never have mogger lashes and brows minox and shit will help ofc but theres a limit
you can put on coloured contacts and get any eye colour you want

View attachment 3255803

cope
eye colour mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
View attachment 3255803

I have 0 eyelashes

• So Sad
Ofc eye color mogs

But brows and lashes combined with good eye color = impossible to have a bad eye area
yeah
but tbh id rather have great lashes and brows and wear contacts than have good colour and spend months of using minoxidil and cope oils just to still have mid lashes and brows

yeah
but tbh id rather have great lashes and brows and wear contacts than have good colour and spend months of using minoxidil and cope oils just to still have mid lashes and brows
Contacts are cope, storma or death

cope
eye colour mogs
I believe location also matters a lot if you live in United States or Mumbai for attracting deathnic foids Ofcourse eye color will matter a lot in that country.

But in Germany especially in my region vast majority of people got blue eyes with no UEE.
But shit eyelashes and eyebrows .
So you will stand out if good eyelashes and eyebrows.

I don't think average guy in my class while having blue eyes was complimented by girls for his eyes .

@Zenis

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Eyelashes, eyebrows, and eye shape are more important than eye color.
That's so water. This forum is so low IQ. It's like saying facial proportions matter more than skin color

That's so water. This forum is so low IQ. It's like saying facial proportions matter more than skin color
btw i apologize for bullying you,
But I will never understand why you wish death upon innocent Muslims

eyebrows can compensate for bad eye area there are not attractive people with shit thin eyebrows

• Hmm...
I believe location also matters a lot if you live in United States or Mumbai for attracting deathnic foids Ofcourse eye color will matter a lot in that country.

But in Germany especially in my region vast majority of people got blue eyes with no UEE.
But shit eyelashes and eyebrows .
So you will stand out if good eyelashes and eyebrows.

I don't think average guy in my class while having blue eyes was complimented by girls for his eyes .

@Zenis
ya maybe, in Germany were everybody has blue eyes. In the west where 90% are shit skin t50s then no

I don't understand where you're going with this. I've never pretended to be someone important. I've openly talked about my difficulty with women and related topics. I just think you're being pretentious by calling the forum low IQ and acting like you're superior to me.
You sorta broke your own argument when you as an incel used incel as an insult. That was the whole point of the argument you're now trying to make in a ditch effort to divert from the hypocrisy of your previous statement, which frankly, it just served to amplify it further. :feelsyay:

You sorta broke your own argument when you as an incel used incel as an insult. That was the whole point of the argument you're now trying to make in a ditch effort to divert from the hypocrisy of your previous statement, which frankly, it just served to amplify it further. :feelsyay:
It wasn't an insult; just an observation.

View attachment 3255810

it's not the color but the shape that fucks you, prey eyes exhibited here. You need a small PF and more positive canthal tilt.
View attachment 3255803

b b b b bu bu but looks over books saar, blonde hair blue eyes saaaaar. aryaaaan geeeenees saaaar

• JFL
C
View attachment 3255803

Copium overdose

pajeet with hunter eyes
mirin

• JFL
Nah they are almond shaped , if they were 'hunter ' , my upper eyelashes will be invisible
And I'm fine with that tbf.
yh theyre low uee almond eyes.
i also have almond eyes but they have meh levels of uee

• +1