Eyelashes giving nct

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys do you think that eyelashes can give nct effect? Of course that a guy who has pct i will not happen. But for example a slight pct or neutral could be influenced by this?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Slyfex8
If you speak about your case it's true nct

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
Never heard of such a case
17884319 807704692730717 5203625172283027858 n

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6403, PYT and 2 others
Rear cam, wait a sec i will tag the thread

I can understand how taking pics yourself with phone can bring slight NCT, it's because you are looking in a particular way. Anyways it's such prey eyes. No I don't think eyelashes can be the cause of a NCT.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I can understand how taking pics yourself with phone can bring slight NCT, it's because you are looking in a particular way. Anyways it's such prey eyes. No I don't think eyelashes can be the cause of a NCT.
Will start curling them btw, will get fillers on both under and upper eyelid. But did u see the pic? i actually like them there

Will start curling them btw, will get fillers on both under and upper eyelid. But did u see the pic? i actually like them there

You can't really fraud hunter eyes it's really in the bone, it's long, narrow and rectangular eye sockets, I don't think hiding your eyelid exposure will make them more aesthetic.

If you have negative hooding then long eyelashes will only make your eyes look more NCT

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
You can't really fraud hunter eyes it's really in the bone, it's long, narrow and rectangular eye sockets, I don't think hiding your eyelid exposure will make them more aesthetic.
Bro i will take a pic in the mirror(as the rules of this site) with 0 frauding

Guys do you think that eyelashes can give nct effect? Of course that a guy who has pct i will not happen. But for example a slight pct or neutral could be influenced by this?
Cope

I think they can make nct look worse I thought of shaving them but I gave up I'd probably gouge my eye out or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and DaGullas