49458774 AFB7 46E2 AE74 9E64213F0BC5

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Manletmachine, goo25 and 19 others
pretty little lashes

• +1
Reactions: Milk, sergeant blackpill, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Makes it more attractive, yes but not mogger imo.
Also, things like that are just too easy anyway. Anybody can do that. It's extremely saturated basic things like skincare tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Slaymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Toth's thot
Its no wonder black bitches get those dead rat eyelash extensions

Dyeing your eyebrows black will also be a looksmax to help it even more

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27472
Gaymaxxed. Only true hooded hunter eyes make foids wet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29155, BrahminBoss and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, oxymoron and 2 others
grindrmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Nick.Harte
Also, things like that are just too easy anyway. Anybody can do that. It's extremely saturated basic things like skincare tbh.
Saturated for women to do probably but most men overlook the most basic of facial care either thinking it doesn't matter or that it'll make them look gay. Eyelashes on men are often a very overlooked trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27472
Saturated for women to do probably but most men overlook the most basic of facial care either thinking it doesn't matter or that it'll make them look gay. Eyelashes on men are often a very overlooked trait
Are you sure, I see more and more tiktoks/videos talking about softmaxx in general, young people do it.
I think those thoughts are leaving more and more aside

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27472
Are you sure, I see more and more tiktoks/videos talking about softmaxx in general, young people do it.
If you have more eyelash transformations on hand then please do share

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets and Nick.Harte
FUCK YOUNG WHITE PEOPLE. FUCK YOU.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Linoob and Nick.Harte
I see lot of guys at my uni doing this shit+ I stalked on insta to know how much softmaxxing have spread and the results have been disappointing so far. This eyelashes thing seems like a trend and also a lot of guys have very good skin( almost perfect). Heck,even Elliot Rodger had good skin. Glow up videos(softmaxxing) are already getting millions and millions of views on YouTube and TikTok and I see people IRL applying these things. Forget about the blackpill, even the most basic self improvement channels talk about the importance of skincare.
People will do anything that is easy. Going to the gym, lift some weights and doesn’t cost a fortune, easy. Having a good body is no longer a halo anymore if you have shit face.
Buy eyelash curlers and use it easy. Skincare is the same tbh.

Our competition is not most men but men who Give A Fuck about Dating.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, AsGoodAsItGets, normie_joe and 1 other person
You’re right.

I see lot of guys at my uni doing this shit+ I stalked on insta to know how much softmaxxing have spread and the results have been disappointing so far. This eyelashes thing seems like a trend and also a lot of guys have very good skin( almost perfect). Heck,even Elliot Rodger had good skin. Glow up videos(softmaxxing) are already getting millions and millions of views on YouTube and TikTok and I see people IRL applying these things. Forget about the blackpill, even the most basic self improvement channels talk about the importance of skincare.
People will do anything that is easy. Going to the gym, lift some weights and doesn’t cost a fortune, easy. Having a good body is no longer a halo anymore if you have shit face.
Buy eyelash curlers and use it easy. Skincare is the same tbh.

Our competition is not most men but men who Give A Fuck about Dating.
They just want Middle Eastern eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27472
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155, normie_joe and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27472
My eye lashes are dirty blonde, is it possible to tint them without looking too homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
My eye lashes are dirty blonde, is it possible to tint them without looking too homo.
Mine are the same and yeah it won’t look gay. It’s just color it’s not like it sparkles. If anyone says anything just larp and say muh lashes got darker cuz test or some bullshit normies believe everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, baldgeeza, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Mine are the same and yeah it won’t look gay. It’s just color it’s not like it sparkles. If anyone says anything just larp and say muh lashes got darker cuz test or some bullshit normies believe everything
What product do you use or do you go to salon/esthetician?

• +1
If you have more eyelash transformations on hand then please do share
I don't have photos but I can tell you with certainty that many young people do skin care routines, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing something to their eyelashes.
By the way, the young people I'm referring to are in the 15-17 age range.

i wish i had lashes like that :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
B2582f13 d70

AHAHAHAHA I FOUND THE FULL IMAGE IT LOOKS SO STUPID

I'm still considering lash-maxxing but proceed with caution boyos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, baldgeeza, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
Not sure I'd make this move. People will notice... a foid will. And even for a man you cannot just wake up with longer denser lashes. Some people might benefit. I'm not sure I do lol.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Not sure I'd make this move. People will notice... a foid will. And even for a man you cannot just wake up with longer denser lashes. Some people might benefit. I'm not sure I do lol.
do u know where the results in the pic are from?

How do you do that?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
NOT SURPRISED IT'S A WHITE FAGGOT WHO LOOKS GAY.
Yeah he looks like a faggot with or without the lashes

But lashes ascend good looking whites. I can send you a pic of mine if you PM me I am interested to see what you think bhai

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, baldgeeza, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Yeah he looks like a faggot with or without the lashes

But lashes ascend good looking whites. I can send you a pic of mine if you PM me I am interested to see what you think bhai
hey bro what exactly was the procedure that yielded these results?

• +1
hey bro what exactly was the procedure that yielded these results?

View attachment 2281479
They're lash extensions.

I wouldn't recommend them though they look fake as hell. Stick to curling, dyeing, and maybe some castor oil

• +1
I can confirm the eye lash growth I got when using oral minoxidil did make my eyes look better.
Not objectively for everyone...
For me it was good because it made my small eyes look bigger. And another change which you can also see in the OP pic, it makes the eyes look more focused. Which was good for me.

I lost it after I stopped minox.