Eyelashes

marchesi

marchesi

Low inhib and NT
My right side eyelashes are a little longer than the left side, but the left side are a little darker than the right side.

I started using spray minoxidil a few weeks ago and was using castor oil before that( I usually spray minoxi on my finger and some castor oil then put on my eyelashes)

Some help on how i can fix that? Ps: I dont have latisse in my country. Also im thinking on adding vaseline to my eyelashes routine

topical for eyelashes ? Low iq

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
u could use topical + qtip, not hard
Does it really work that way? I thought u had to rub it in the hair follicle for it to work, not that i care since i just take oral minox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and sportsmogger
Does it really work that way? I thought u had to rub it in the hair follicle for it to work, not that i care since i just take oral minox
oral is the way to go tbh, but idk, other users have done the topical + qtip i think, just dip the qtip in minox and use it on ur lashes,

id advise just using oral

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Does it really burn fat from your eye area ? Bro i have so many bottles but never used any , i do have a small brush if i were to put it on my lashes i would be extra careful that the residue dosent drip down

• +1
Does it really burn fat from your eye area ? Bro i have so many bottles but never used any , i do have a small brush if i were to put it on my lashes i would be extra careful that the residue dosent drip down
idk never used it, i thought it was lattise that burned the fat not minox, as far as im aware i dont think it does

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
idk never used it, i thought it was lattise that burned the fat not minox, as far as im aware i dont think it does
Yeah users here report back saying latisse burns the fat but the alcohol from the minox might dry out your under eyes which i dont see why it would , users also say that putting topical minox on their eyebrows somehow made they’re eyelashes grow so that suprised me also

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and sportsmogger
oral is the way to go tbh, but idk, other users have done the topical + qtip i think, just dip the qtip in minox and use it on ur lashes,

Oral gave good results for me however the bloat i got was brutal.
I noticed rapid eyelash growth on 5mg daily. But after 3 weeks bloated asf so stopped.

• +1

I dont got topical in my country too + never heard of it, is there any other thing that can fix this “failo”

• +1
did the castor oil help at all i was considering it