eyelashes

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master of MTNS
what is the best way to grow eyelashes?? i do have decent eyelashes but I need them to be thicker like zayn malik tier. what should i use/?/

Castor oil
or oral minox but you would be damaging your collagen and the increased blood pressure aint worth it . Latisse will also obliterate your eye fat

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Castor oil
or oral minox but you would be damaging your collagen and the increased blood pressure aint worth it . Latisse will also obliterate your eye fat
so castor oil doesnt have any side effects???

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Castor oil
minoxidil doesn't raise bloodpressure but DEcrease it.
So far, there is no scientific evidence that minoxidil ages the face.

The problem with oral minoxidil is rather that it has a somewhat significant risk of affecting your heart long term, despite the low dose.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and edodalic29
minoxidil doesn't raise bloodpressure but DEcrease it.
So far, there is no scientific evidence that minoxidil ages the face.

The problem with oral minoxidil is rather that it has a somewhat significant risk of affecting your heart long term, despite the low dose.
would using minox on eyebrows also grow lashes? i heard a user reporting this

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
would using minox on eyebrows also grow lashes? i heard a user reporting this
it most likely would.
The problem is that if enough minoxidil gets in your eyeball it can cause a thrombosis in your eye
which is a medical emergency, so i would be e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y careful with that.

Edit: sorry, i mean if you put it directly on your lashes. Topical minoxidil on the eyebrows i don't think would affect your lashes significantly.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and ItsOverLawg