Eyelashes

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
how much of a halo does having good eyelashes give?

Only if you already have good pct hunter eyes

Zayn Malik

Helps them look better (less UEE shows)
I'd like to see more good pictures of eyelash transplants not many people do them

Helps only if they are fully black (Zayn for example), mine are extremely long but brown so no one can notice unless they get really close.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Helps only if they are fully black (Zayn for example), mine are extremely long but brown so no one can notice unless they get really close.
Most asians have black lashes i think but they are usally weak from what I see

very underrated here i think

• +1
good eyelashes can fraud pfl and make your eye area more hunter like but they aren't much of a halo unless there above average or naturally curled

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and Phillybeard1996
Big Halo

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
One of my biggest haloes, cause it's the only part of my body w/ jet black hair and they're long asf so it looks like I am wearing eyeliner, but regardless u still need good PFL.

• +1
good eyelashes can fraud pfl and make your eye area more hunter like but they aren't much of a halo unless there above average or naturally curled
Asians seem to have the weakest eyelashes on average

pretty overrated coming from someone with probably the best on the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 6403
pretty overrated coming from someone with probably the best on the forum
Do you ever get complemented on your eyelashes by women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Big halo. With good colouring, good eyebrows and hair, eyebrows can make up for a relatively average or lazy eye area

• +1
how much of a halo does having good eyelashes give?
A big halo but I saw on instgram a guy who went in for an eyelash transplant and lost his LIFE.

Read the comments you will see this was from a simple eyelash transplant that went wrong

IMO its not massive but definitely underrated, because the returns vs the effort of looksmaxxing them is rlly good. Like literally just dye them darker, or if you have dark ones, get some sort of castor oil/black seed oil and brush with your finger upwards on the upper lashes and downwards on the lower lashes, easy stuff.

• +1
IMO its not massive but definitely underrated, because the returns vs the effort of looksmaxxing them is rlly good. Like literally just dye them darker, or if you have dark ones, get some sort of castor oil/black seed oil and brush with your finger upwards on the upper lashes and downwards on the lower lashes, easy stuff.
Isnt lighter eyebrows better on a really dark or tanned guy as it makes you look less ethnic?

+ coconut oil,, vaseline.
vaseline makes them look more glossy- more noticeable

Or if you have very weak lashes use lattise if that doesn't work then eyelash transplant would be next option

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
Isnt lighter eyebrows better on a really dark or tanned guy as it makes you look less ethnic?
Hmm could be, tbh depends, but in general most people would benefit from having darker and more prominent brows