eyelashing help

blackpilledloser

blackpilledloser

Iron
so like basically i have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight and downturned which makes it look like i have a negative canthal tilt how can i make them like stay up and dont tell me to use a eyelash curler i dont like getting dicked in the ass

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and blmratiopiggypoop
Lash lift is the only other option. There is nothing gay about an eyelash curler, the only person who knows you do it is you. Take a step back and reevaluate why you aren't going for the easy option.

BTW, half of the tiktok pretty boys are curling their eyelashes before every post, mens eyelashes are biologically longer so having curled eyelashes is not suspicious at all and you may only be caught by friends / family who really couldnt care less. You could start curling your eyelashes tomorrow for $5 and literally ascend your eye area in 30 seconds

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia, blackpilledloser and vortex
Eye lash curler, it isn't gay, whoever says it is, is fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and blmratiopiggypoop
Eye lash curler, it isn't gay, whoever says it is, is fucking retarded.
op is a fucking retard
i've read this and just laughed "i have a problem that can be easily fixed but dont tell the easy fix cause im not a faggot!!!! you hear me? im not gay!! i like pussy!!"

all this while having another man in his pfp and simping for other men cause of how good they look

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and kisuto
op is a fucking retard
i've read this and just laughed "i have a problem that can be easily fixed but dont tell the easy fix cause im not a faggot!!!! you hear me? im not gay!! i like pussy!!"

all this while having another man in his pfp and simping for other men cause of how good they look
yeah no the "other man" in my pfp is quite literally me:p:p

The fix is literally as simple as using an eyelash curler. But I guess it makes you a faggot so there’s nothing else you can do

so like basically i have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight and downturned which makes it look like i have a negative canthal tilt how can i make them like stay up and dont tell me to use a eyelash curler i dont like getting dicked in the ass
"Please help me but I don't want to take the best piece of advice"

eyelash curler is a good option but obviously a shit option at the same time because the second it starts raining and your lashes get wet, the girl - with a big cheeky grin on her face - will laugh at you and say "dude, did you actually curl your lashes :lul:!?"

When you get home and text her about a second date she'll respond "You know, it was a great conversation we had, but i just did not feel the chemistry. But you're a great guy!"

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Lash lift is the only other option. There is nothing gay about an eyelash curler, the only person who knows you do it is you. Take a step back and reevaluate why you aren't going for the easy option.

BTW, half of the tiktok pretty boys are curling their eyelashes before every post, mens eyelashes are biologically longer so having curled eyelashes is not suspicious at all and you may only be caught by friends / family who really couldnt care less. You could start curling your eyelashes tomorrow for $5 and literally ascend your eye area in 30 seconds
not trynna glaze but make this solution

• Love it
eyelash curler is a good option but obviously a shit option at the same time because the second it starts raining and your lashes get wet, the girl - with a big cheeky grin on her face - will laugh at you and say "dude, did you actually curl your lashes :lul:!?"

When you get home and text her about a second date she'll respond "You know, it was a great conversation we had, but i just did not feel the chemistry. But you're a great guy!"
go out if you actually believe that, TI MALAKIES LES

go out if you actually believe that, TI MALAKIES LES

bro do you actually believe any girl out there will not cringe hard if she realises you curl your lashes?

As with any looksmaxx the point is for it to be SEAMLESS, not blatantly obvious.

bro do you actually believe any girl out there will not cringe hard if she realises you curl your lashes?
because i have had interactions with aaaa.... WOMEN they think its cute but im just a subhuman right?

• +1
because i have had interactions with aaaa.... WOMEN they think its cute but im just a subhuman right?
why are you trying to come across as such a tough guy lol

anyway, thanks for the exchange of opinions i guess

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
why are you trying to come across as such a tough guy lol

anyway, thanks for the exchange of opinions i guess
my bad if i came across as a jerk but just trying to say that women dont cringe with that typa shit yk what i mean

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
my bad if i came across as a jerk but just trying to say that women dont cringe with that typa shit yk what i mean
Yes women get wet after they see me take of my 4 inch height boosters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and 14yearoldpslmogger