EyelashMaxx Full TUTORIAL (SIMPLE)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
I grew up with negative eyelashes but eventually after a while of doing these methods I have zayn malik tier lashes. Eyelashes are essential af. even if you have hunter eyes. if you dont have lashes its over

1) Use Eyelash Serum
These unironically will work and make your eyelashes thicker. Be careful which serum you use, some can damage your eyes fat storage. If your eyelash serum contains a ingredient called "prostaglandin analogues." The most famous one is latisse. Never use this. The eyelash serum I use is this one by lumify. It doesn't contain harmful ingredients, cheap af, and you could probably pick up at a local pharmacy (I just steal them in minecraft).

2) Castor Oil
Castor oil is very nutritious to your lashes and it is believed a certain compound in it can increase lash length

3) Healthy Diet
Eating a healthy, balanced diet with plenty of protein, vitamins and minerals combined with the other methodswill make yo shit grow nigga

4) Green Tea
Get some green tea and let it to cool completely. Use a cotton swab or mascara brush to apply the tea to your eyelashes. Green tea is a antioxidant mog and helps promote follicle growth

5) Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is essential for hair and lashes. I recommend buying hella. It helps moisturize and nourish hair

6) Eye Drops
Eye Drops give your lashes a darker look and help clear redness so its a 2 in 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, RAMU KAKA, Arditi and 3 others
most of that stuff doesn't work just use transparent mascara

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 23558
most of that stuff doesn't work just use transparent mascara
it does work are u retarded. Also mascara isnt permanent the whole idea is being able to mog without having to use makeup

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Arditi, Av0nr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
it does work are u retarded. Also mascara isnt permanent the whole idea is being able to mog without having to use makeup
it lasts multiple hours and you get instant results, who cares it only takes 3 minutes to apply
can you recoommed one? its clear gel mascara right?
yeah something like that, the natural looking one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
can i use green tea on my brows too?

every single one of these is cope.

oral minox @ 5g is the way to go.
take it for 1 month and you’ll max out your lashes and the results will be permanent (eyelash hairs are terminal)

peptide serum is also not cope but inferior to minox by far and will lose results if u stop using and far slower and may not even work

• +1
Reactions: Azrod and LowTrust

take it for 1 month and you’ll max out your lashes and the results will be permanent (eyelash hairs are terminal)

peptide serum is also not cope but inferior to minox by far and will lose results if u stop using and far slower and may not even work
i wanna put topical minox in my eyelashes but its risky asf

its not cope. eyelash serums at least have been proven to increase growth. The only thing that may be cope on here is castor oil. Also oral minoxidil has side effects

i wanna put topical minox in my eyelashes but its risky asf
just follow the method. He thinks eyelash serum is cope because he used it for 2 days and he doesnt have arab lashes. They are proven to work. Dont take oral minox and get high bp

just follow the method. He thinks eyelash serum is cope because he used it for 2 days and he doesnt have arab lashes. They are proven to work. Dont take oral minox and get high bp
your not gonna die from 1 month of minox jfl

serums are mainly cope and will fuck with your fat pads if it’s not a peptide serum

your not gonna die from 1 month of minox jfl

serums are mainly cope and will fuck with your fat pads if it’s not a peptide serum
i literally said to not use serums that contain that prostaglandin ingredient. Also even if you did use a serum with that ingrediant it wont destroy fat pads as long as your careful when applying. Plus its not even permanent.

eyelashes are a giga halo but is the bimatoprost (prostaglandin thingy) really proven to cause periorbital fat loss? any studies/anectodes on this. to me it seems the easiest way after clear gel mascara

its not a magic ingredient or anything but if you combine it with other methods it will speed it up. Plus you can drink the green tea after. Green tea has hella benefits when taken orally ttoo

its not a magic ingredient or anything but if you combine it with other methods it will speed it up. Plus you can drink the green tea after. Green tea has hella benefits when taken orally ttoo
i will take it anally will it produce the same results?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
eyelashes are a giga halo but is the bimatoprost (prostaglandin thingy) really proven to cause periorbital fat loss? any studies/anectodes on this. to me it seems the easiest way after clear gel mascara
it basically reduces fat cells

BOTB material here

it basically reduces fat cells
yea prostaglandins are not my favourite but i though corticosteroids were much more potent at reducing fat cells. any studies pointing towards pgf-2 reducing fat ( i tihnk thats the prostaglandin bimatoprost aka latisse contains)

Anyone here tried Rice water for their lashes ?