Eyelid Muscles for dark circles

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Do you guys think that hypertrophy of the lower eyelid can help with dark circles and support of the eye?

Orbiculartis Oculi or some shit i forgot the name, u can train it with squint and shit

@curlyheadjames straighthairjames what is your opnion? 🤗😍

no just get tear trough filler or infraorbital rim implants

Do you guys think that hypertrophy of the lower eyelid can help with dark circles and support of the eye?

Orbiculartis Oculi or some shit i forgot the name, u can train it with squint and shit

Copeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BoneDensity
i like the eyedea but it might make it worse? part of the issue is blood and if you have more muscle it might make the veins pop more there making it worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i like the eyedea but it might make it worse? part of the issue is blood and if you have more muscle it might make the veins pop more there making it worse.
we need guinea pig

All of that mewing/chewing/muscles/bone-smashing shit is bollocks. It's surgery or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
The darkness happens because the skin is too thin or there isn't enough underlying fat, so the muscle, which is dark becomes visible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and szolliontaraelis
It won’t change the appearance of the dark circles but it might give better ues.