Eyelid pulling & icehooding autistic question

D

Deleted member 25929

Iron
Does pulling on eyelids / icehooding cause damage to your eye area / eyesight over time? I've been seeing some good results but im still worried it'll cause me harm

People say that over the years after achieving hooding through eyelid pulling, the skin will sag and you'll need to get blepharoplasty. Blepharoplasty increases UEE. Tbh it's worth it if the hooding looks good on you since it's more important to look good while young and then get the survey when ur old and SMV is already tanked

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Deleted member 25929
People say that over the years after achieving hooding through eyelid pulling, the skin will sag and you'll need to get blepharoplasty. Blepharoplasty increases UEE. Tbh it's worth it if the hooding looks good on you since it's more important to look good while young and then get the survey when ur old and SMV is already tanked
What if u do eyelid pulling till u achive partially hooded eyes and when u get older eyelids will sag into full hunter eyes and won't discomfort u!I am just saying, I see a lot of old people who have saggy eyelids, but not that will go over eyelids to create discomfort in eyesight!