Eyelid pulling is legit

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Most underrated looksmax imo. My right eye used to have more uee than my left. After 2 months of eyelid pulling they are the same now, minimal uee.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dkalyi, Deleted member 23558 and celbrah
thanks for reminding me

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, PositiveCanthalTilt and EnglandBadman
whos in ur sig

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
are there any instructive videos/proper routines, instead of just pulling my eyelid randomly during the day?

Im a dirty nigga and, are there any instructive videos/proper routines, instead of just pulling my eyelid randomly during the day? @Shogun

yeah there are many on tiktok if you search eyelid pulling, but i watched them all a long time ago and its pretty simple so now i just do it without instructions. Literally just pulI the fatty layer of skin above your eyelid gently and slowly stroke downwards for 3-5 seconds, that = 1 rep. I have this photo summary as a reminder if i forget:

DA7D5936 E26C 4019 A3C8 C2D46AFEA940

Im not sure if facial massages and gua sha helped my results too im ns.

yeah there are many on tiktok if you search eyelid pulling, but i watched them all a long time ago and its pretty simple so now i just do it without instructions. Literally just pulI the fatty layer of skin above your eyelid gently and slowly stroke downwards for 3-5 seconds, that = 1 rep. I have this photo summary as a reminder if i forget:

View attachment 2449416

for me that part is pretty hooded, right under the start of my eyebrow i lack volume, but its also hard to pull..

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

View attachment 2449416

How do you train orbicularis?

Most underrated looksmax imo. My right eye used to have more uee than my left. After 2 months of eyelid pulling they are the same now, minimal uee.
how often should i be eyelid pulling? and did you do this without ice hooding ?

how often should i be eyelid pulling? and did you do this without ice hooding ?
Everyday, didnt do ice hooding, might try tho if people have seen results

What side should I pull if my left eyebrow is a mm or two higher than the other