Eyelid pulling works but…

getmoggedson

getmoggedson

Iron
Eyelid pulling gave me dry and rough skin, i pulled my inner mid and outer part for a lot of times in the day and sometimes to not lose the grip of it i used toilet paper(yes toilet paper) anyway i reduced my upper eyelid exposure quick in just a week but it also gave me these “wrinkles” any fix?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Eyelid pulling gave me dry and rough skin, i pulled my inner mid and outer part for a lot of times in the day and sometimes to not lose the grip of it i used toilet paper(yes toilet paper) anyway i reduced my upper eyelid exposure quick in just a week but it also gave me these “wrinkles” any fix?
another newgen
idk moisturize?

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, getmoggedson and wayme
I hope I haven't caused permanent damage.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
at least we know it actually works

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson
I just moisturized and stopped doing eyepulling, now there is no appearing wrinkles. I guess that's just time to the wrinkles to dissapear, but take care of it

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson and SteveRogers
I hope I haven't caused permanent damage.
U are high inhib as fuck!Even if let's say u caused damage, there wouldn't be anything left to do, except for surgery to remove excess skin maybe :lul:

not permanent
lmao cope

go ER retard

i dont call people newgens
and he joined before you as well :lul: :lul: :lul:
subhuman tiktok newgen
Received 679124801056424

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
not permanent + you risk having a disgusting looking crease wrinkle like + imagine when you will be oldcel at 45 half your eye won't be visible anymore.

elastic sagging skin hooding is mogged by supra implants hooding.

just ice hooding at least you get decent results and don't fuck up your skin.

U are high inhib as fuck!Even if let's say u caused damage, there wouldn't be anything left to do, except for surgery to remove excess skin maybe :lul:

Absolutely disgusting rep : post ratio

Absolutely disgusting rep : post ratio
And?Do u think I rot all day on this forum?Let's be honest if u think it's a flex to have thousands of posts here, u have a serious problem:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and sayi
And?Do u think I rot all day on this forum?Let's be honest if u think it's a flex to have thousands of posts here, u have a serious problem:lul:
It was a joke nigga
And I was talking about ur ratio of reps to posts, not number of posts

not permanent + you risk having a disgusting looking crease wrinkle like + imagine when you will be oldcel at 45 half your eye won't be visible anymore.

elastic sagging skin hooding is mogged by supra implants hooding.

just ice hooding at least you get decent results and don't fuck up your skin.
Already did it for like a month, it reduced my uue but after the 2 week it stopped working and it was at the same level as the 2 week one, i used 2 ice cube for 8 minutes