eyelid pulling

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
I been eyelid pulling by pulling the hooding to get more eyelid hooding. Luckily, I got a little more hooding but the downside is that when I squintmax, the hooding wrinkles and gives me negative hooding. For now, im just trying to pull the hooding closer to the inner canthus to balance it out but im afraid of getting more wrinkles. Im just concerned that it wont age well. Any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
swaggerdoodle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and ubicuse
eyelid pulling is kinda cope if you have bad eye area i feel ya, hardmaxx it sorry to be the breaker of bad news

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
eyelid pulling is kinda cope if you have bad eye area i feel ya, hardmaxx it sorry to be the breaker of bad news
the thing is i already have good eye area and its actually whats carrying my looks so thats why I dont want nothing bad happening to it. Im just an idiot that wants hunter eyes

the thing is i already have good eye area and its actually whats carrying my looks so thats why I dont want nothing bad happening to it. Im just an idiot and want hunter eyes
llooool, fuck the hunter eyes dont ruin your (if you aint lying) good eye area

the thing is i already have good eye area and its actually whats carrying my looks so thats why I dont want nothing bad happening to it. Im just an idiot that wants hunter eyes
and thats why it would be easier for me to get hunter eyes, because I already have the ideal orbital projection

There must be some way that’s non cope and non surgical to reduce little UEE. I feel like a combination of every method would definitely only work if your UEE isn’t that bad to begin with, otherwise surgery ofc

I been eyelid pulling by pulling the hooding to get more eyelid hooding. Luckily, I got a little more hooding but the downside is that when I squintmax, the hooding wrinkles and gives me negative hooding. For now, im just trying to pull the hooding closer to the inner canthus to balance it out but im afraid of getting more wrinkles. Im just concerned that it wont age well. Any suggestions?
I've had hooded eyes for nearly 2 years for eyelid pulling. You won't get wrinkles, and if you squintmax yes it does look kinda negative but thats just hooded eyes for you, you need to look in the mirror and find the right way to squint, it takes practice but you have to be subtle and tense certain muscles.

Also, yes, pulling closer to the inner canthus, like still pulling the middle fat area but somewhat closer to the inner canthus, is the ONLY way to eyelid pull unless you want negative hooding. I made that mistake but quickly restored it.

Good luck