• Ugh..
Reactions: InZayn

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
He's so ugly as fuck

Only females should have eyelids

Jagged0

what do u think of hers?
Would look better without them but her other feature make up for it ofc if she had eyelid exposure like the guy in OP she’d be ogre

Jagged0

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Jagged0

what do u think of hers?

1000 cock stare at only 18 years old. Prob due to her brother molesting her since his gf looks just like her.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and fukmylyf
1000 cock stare at only 18 years old. Prob due to her brother molesting her since his gf looks just like her.
1000 Cock Stare
A gaze by a woman who has rode the cock carousel so much she's like a shell shocked war veteran. Instead of the 1000 yard stare, it's the 1000 Cock Stare.
Carol's latest pic really highlights her 1000 cock stare. After riding miles of cock in her 20's, and even making a bunch of videos of getting spit roasted by Chad & Tyrone in her cam girl days, it's no wonder.
by December 02, 2018

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
I’ve always found the cock stare sexy tbh

This why browridge=life
cope browrdge means nothing in uee. I have good brow ridge with low set eyebrows but i have ee. You need that fat padding that barret or opry have

cope browrdge means nothing in uee. I have good brow ridge with low set eyebrows but i have ee. You need that fat padding that barret or opry have
Do you have low set and prominent brows?

ogre nose, disgusting lips, round cheekbones, weak lower tihrd, long midface and philtrum and shit skin
Shiiiettt i know its sounds cope but mew your life depends on it you will grow to your genetic potential

it is cope
What does it hurt you to do it you wont get giga chad levels of improvments but you will slow changes that will eventually make your face a little better

What does it hurt you to do it you wont get giga chad levels of improvments but you will slow changes that will eventually make your face a little better
no they won't, you're delusional.