Eyes>Jaw? or Jaw>Eyes

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
What do you guys think is better? i personally think a good jaw can save an average to below average eye area but a good eye area can save an average jaw When i used to have a kind of shittier eye area but still had my jaw ( which has improved since then) there was a group of girls that were simping for me and all that was good on me was the lower third and my eye area was kind of shitty, so could a good lower third save a shitty eye area?

depends

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Jaw is better in the club

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Eyes are better on tinder

jaw can save u, example cillian murphy

Also chicks see your profile and 3/4 abd jaw is more noticeable in those angles
wait fr??? that's great news for me lol

• +1
Reactions: joao
Go to the club
im 14 bro i aint going to anyclub i have a friends upcoming birthday party and there will be alot of girls that dont know me and will see me for the first time, pretty sure i can pull at least one

What do you guys think is better? i personally think a good jaw can save an average to below average eye area but a good eye area can save an average jaw When i used to have a kind of shittier eye area but still had my jaw ( which has improved since then) there was a group of girls that were simping for me and all that was good on me was the lower third and my eye area was kind of shitty, so could a good lower third save a shitty eye area?
Your remember people by their eye area, Eye area is more important and harder to fix, In case of Jaw, just don't be recessed and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and lowiqNormie
Your remember people by their eye area, Eye area is more important and harder to fix, In case of Jaw, just don't be recessed and you will be fine
eye area is more valuable cause this , jaw has known fixes and you can fraud it with beard

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Eyes aria in photos, jaw irl because create the 3d efect in motion. But of corse depend how bad are.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Jaws of course. I have majestic eyes yet i get mogged every day because of my circular jaw. It's terrible.
Look at Vinnie hacker, he has shit eye area yet every woman on earth dreams of him.

Gotta be more detailed in whats better:
Halo jaw < halo eyes
Failo eyes < failo jaw
Mid jaw + halo eyes > halo jaw + mid eyes

Overall Eyes win

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
only my eye area isnt that good, any tips?

Jaws of course. I have majestic eyes yet i get mogged every day because of my circular jaw. It's terrible.
Look at Vinnie hacker, he has shit eye area yet every woman on earth dreams of him.
my jaw reminds me of vinnie hacker vinnie has a wider one tho, so i will improve my eye area a bit and chew, mew and shit like that and im dipping from here

my jaw reminds me of vinnie hacker vinnie has a wider one tho, so i will improve my eye area a bit and chew, mew and shit like that and im dipping from here
lucky, I will most likely rot here forever

• +1
both equally matter for attraction but eyes area harder to improve

• +1
jaw, i mean upper + lower, because those determine face shape.