buflek

get ripped or die mirin
anyone else feel this way?

the color, lashes, brows, charisma

everything looks better IRL/on mirror than on pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill, ggg.tv🤫, ambi and 11 others
Mirror deludes your mind into thinking your eye area look good by choosing better lighting, angles & ignoring asymmetries & flaws subconsciously.

Pics is how others see your eye area IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ambi, moreroidsmoredates and 7 others
anyone else feel this way?

the color, lashes, brows, charisma

everything looks better IRL/on mirror than on pics
Compared to the internal camera by quite a bit, compared to photos a little (they play a lot: lights, angles and eye color, and some other things, but you know). I speak more from observation than from personal experience because I only have a few recent selfies and no photos of me from a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Mirror deludes your mind into thinking your eye area look good by choosing better lighting, angles & ignoring asymmetries & flaws subconsciously.

another day another retarded greycel take

• Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.
not to mention that every phone i ever had made different color pics. samsung mogs iphone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing, optimisticzoomer, TheBiggestIncelEver and 20 others
not to mention that every phone i ever had made different color pics. samsung mogs iphone
I have an iPhone and it has atrocious colors

• +1

• Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.
nah bud cut the chatGPT photos and videos can capture someone's eyes just fine assuming the photos are taken at the appropriate distance for the lens being used. If the quality of your eye area depends on how your phone processes colors it's probably not so hot

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Tyler x Durden, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person
nah bud cut the chatGPT photos and videos can capture someone's eyes just fine assuming the photos are taken at the appropriate distance for the lens being used. If the quality of your eye area depends on how your phone processes colors it's probably not so hot
thats just lens distortion that becomes LESS after 2 meters distance

the rest is still correct

i rly wish cancer to most greycrls u guys are braindead tiktok monkeys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DOHC, forgmeth, ambi and 5 others
Again, depends on the lens. Record a video of yourself with natural lighting and appropriate distance based on the lens of the camera you're using. I understand that there will always be lens distortion, our eyes have lens distortion too. Yes, there will be a lack of depth perception, but if think you descend significantly being recorded under the aforementioned conditions compared to how you see yourself in the mirror, you're just biased.

that’s all giga cope jfl
muh greycels take
how you look in phone camera is exactly how you look irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, ambi, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Copeful
that’s all giga cope jfl
muh greycels take
how you look in phone camera is exactly how you look irl
View attachment 2990499
you fucking retarded ugly nigger

im not even gonna reply to such a low iq take but i pray to god you start norwooding snd eat a shotgun shell to your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, The Grinch, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
You don't understand bro there is a passionate twinkle in my eyes that the camera just can't capture
make fun all you want subhumans

you have 0 knowledge and dryhump your bed every night

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Its not. But you generally still look the same looks level half the time
this guy is a fucking retard

im not saying a mirror is exactly how you look, but its closer than a fucking small phone camera for the reasons i named

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and moreroidsmoredates
this guy is a fucking retard

im not saying a mirror is exactly how you look, but its closer than a fucking small phone camera for the reasons i named
Yeah. Lens distortion is real lol

Yeah. Lens distortion is real lol
also lighting

subhumans try to cope with their iphone camera that makes everything look much brighter than real life. a mirror shows the true color

you fucking retarded ugly nigger

im not even gonna reply to such a low iq take but i pray to god you start norwooding snd eat a shotgun shell to your face
why so mad bud
pictures is how you look
everyone i know looks exactly the same irl as they do in pics
you convince yourself your better looking than you are in mirror

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
I legit look different on different mirrors. No idea what's the most accurate representation of what I actually look like irl

I legit look different on different mirrors. No idea what's the most accurate representation of what I actually look like irl
random candid pics/videos is how you look irl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and buflek
why so mad bud
pictures is how you look
Yeah generally if ur good looking ur gonna be good looking on selfies too 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: ambi, buflek and Copeful
Yeah generally if ur good looking ur gonna be good looking on selfies too 90% of the time
not just selfies you’ll look good in 95% of candid pics too if your gl
no such thing as gl in mirror ugly in pics

why so mad bud
pictures is how you look
aight im gonna put you on ignore

no need for another low iq subhuman wasting my time on here

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, ambi, the BULL and 1 other person
aight im gonna put you on ignore

no need for another low iq subhuman wasting my time on here
not my fault you look shit in pics boyo.. don’t shoot the messenger

Selfie camera makes me look dogshit while I look good with the rear camera.

why so mad bud
pictures is how you look
No, they're not. The perception of beauty is not so simple

• +1
Just because you joined 5 years before me on an incel forum doesn't make you superior in any way, manlet fag.

You looking ugly as fuck in Photos & Candids & still coping with muh why do I look better in Mirror, doesn't your peanut sized brain understand that you're an ugly faggot, on top of being a manlet.

I'd kill myself If I was you tbh.

Dnrd+ignored.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and Copeful
Just because you joined 4 years before me on an incel forum doesn't make you superior in any way, manlet fag.

You looking ugly as fuck in Photos & Candids & still coping with muh why do I look better in Mirror, doesn't your peanut sized brain understand that you're an ugly faggot, on top of being a manlet.

Dnrd+ignored
i look good either way jfl

and i date a gl girl for 8 years wby ugly greycel

get mogged subhuman

IMG 4838

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ambi and moreroidsmoredates
Just because you joined 5 years before me on an incel forum doesn't make you superior in any way, manlet fag.

Dnrd+ignored.
I don't know what you're on about, man. Even chads can look subhuman in some pictures.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, lebronjames23, Darkeningstar and 2 others
yes mine look better in mirrors as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, lebronjames23, ambi and 2 others

Dnrd+ignored.
Lens distortion.

Thread 'In Depth Explanation about how truly brutal Lens Distortion is.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/in-depth-explanation-about-how-truly-brutal-lens-distortion-is.462014/

Don’t spread misinformation. You sound clueless and severely uneducated.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ambi and moreroidsmoredates
mirror is pretty accurate if you arent frauding subconsciously
most people in the mirror subconsciously turn their head in diff angles, squint bite cheeks etc then are surprised when they look shit in cam unfrauded
Come to the mirror, look straight ahead and relax your face
I do that and stare at myself like that for like 5-10 min. Might seem schizo but you will know what you look like truly

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and buflek
most people in the mirror subconsciously turn their head in diff angles, squint bite cheeks etc then are surprised when they look shit in cam unfrauded
I do that and stare at myself like that for like 5-10 min. Might seem schizo but you will know what you look like truly
I fraud my face irl, so unfrauded is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and ambi
I fraud my face irl, so unfrauded is a cope.
Same, but its nice to know what you look like in your most relaxed and worst state. Helps with the depression after someone accidentaly caughts you like that

• JFL
very true

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ambi
Mirin but how accurate is face zoom filter ?
no idea bro

if its accurate life fuel, i look bettee than on selfie cams

• +1
You always look better in the mirror.

Can't believe that people who think that mirror lies still exist

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, moreroidsmoredates and buflek

the rest is still correct

i rly wish cancer to most greycrls u guys are braindead tiktok monkeys
Yh you're right tbh. How tf does the mirror lie?! It's a fucking reflection for damn sake. And for people coping about it being inaccurate bc it's flipped, unflipped images actually trick your brain into amplyfying your asymmetries. Ik this bc I did an experiment with some blackpilled friends (including a 2020 oldfag). I asked them if i looked asymmetrical in some flipped pics and they said I did not at all. Also not coping bc I look good in selfies and back cam pics as long as the lighting is decent

Last edited:
  • +1
not just selfies you’ll look good in 95% of candid pics too if your gl
no such thing as gl in mirror ugly in pics
Dk about 95% I've seen several chads and stacies descend a lot in candids. But yh as someone who (usually) gets htn rates I look in pics as long as the lighting isn't dogshit and im debloated.