Eyes over lower third finally proved?!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
CBE996EE 64F6 4313 B6A3 6CB9C965EEBD

Random dude from Facebook caught my attention. Eye area is fucked but look at everything else ? 🧐🤔 would a better eye area/eyebrows ascend this guy ? No disrespect if you’re on here

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Eyes and lower third are extremly important but eyes are in my opinion a little bit more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029
Jaw is law. Eye's are second most important.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
both are important but for women they pay attention to lower third more even tho that doesn't signal good genes, eye area is what signals good genes jaw means good develpment so imo eyes is good to see if someones genes are good but jaw good develeopment

both are important but for women they pay attention to lower third more even tho that doesn't signal good genes, eye area is what signals good genes jaw means good develpment so imo eyes is good to see if someones genes are good but jaw good develeopment
If women were attracted to good genes for survival
They will cream themselves over Mike Tyson, Khabib, Ali, Don Frye etc...

Not Pitt, Depp and Dicaprio
Women seek only aesthetics

But we should still follow the exemple of men like tyson, ali, frye, khabib etc...

If women were attracted to good genes for survival
They will cream themselves over Mike Tyson, Khabib, Ali, Don Frye etc...

Not Pitt, Depp and Dicaprio
Women seek only aesthetics
im saying eye area signals good genes as in good for everything because it's the hardest to get right, im not even taking about genes for fighting and survival im talking about reproducing attractive healthy ofspring and a good eye area signals that better then jaw because jaw is like more then half enviroment where as eye is 99% genetic, when did i start talking about the mma and fighting genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Eyes and lower third are extremly important but eyes are in my opinion a little bit more important
Same this guy looks leanmaxxed and good lower third but his eye area halos that in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Jaw is law. Eye's are second most important.
I use to agree, now I’m confused. Which one is worse tho ? Recessed chin or a lot of uee, bad ipd, no eyebrows, too much cantonal tilt. I feel like all those would be worse than recessed chin

I use to agree, now I’m confused. Which one is worse tho ? Recessed chin or a lot of uee, bad ipd, no eyebrows, too much cantonal tilt. I feel like all those would be worse than recessed chin

They both look like shit but bad IPD is basically unfixable whereas you can basically give anyone an above average to top tier jaw area from Bimax based osteomoties/implants.

• +1
They both look like shit but bad IPD is basically unfixable whereas you can basically give anyone an above average to top tier jaw area from Bimax based osteomoties/implants.
Bad ipd is death and honestly I’ve still seen some pretty good looking guys when with uee but everything else was pretty good

Bad ipd is death and honestly I’ve still seen some pretty good looking guys when with uee but everything else was pretty good
These masks are helping top tier eye are niggas and saving these recessed chin niggas 😂😂

Eye area is all about eye shape and width to height ratio tbh. Too much UEE is bad but also easily fixable.

• +1
eyes are better to have and anyone who says jaw is more important is coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 10516
eyes are better to have and anyone who says jaw is more important is coping hard
Eye area is all about eye shape and width to height ratio tbh. Too much UEE is bad but also easily fixable.
Sclera show and bug eyes are worse than uee too haha. Eyes have a lot going on so getting above average ones or almost perfect seems hard.

Sclera show and bug eyes are worse than uee too haha. Eyes have a lot going on so getting above average ones or almost perfect seems hard.

Even Sclera show here is overstated. There's a dude girls fawn over from a show (Lorenzo is his name) and he has noticeable Sclera show. His eye shape is great though.

i personally believe eyes are more important if we're going by each third, because eyes are the gateway to the soul, but overall it's just harmony.

Eyes are the best halo, jaw is the worst falio. A shit eye area won’t falio as hard as a turbo recessed lower third, and a god tier lower third won’t halo you as hard as a god tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Eyes are the best halo, jaw is the worst falio. A shit eye area won’t falio as hard as a turbo recessed lower third, and a god tier lower third won’t halo you as hard as a god tier eye area
well said and based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349