Eyes sting with msm powder and dsmo

yuhh

yuhh

Iron
Been using msm and demo with saline but shit stings should I just thug it out cus it’s not horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
MSM and dmso alone won't change the color of your eyes assuming that's what you're trying to do. Considering the fact that you aren't using glutathione nor vitamin C, there really shouldn't be a sting. You most likely made a bad mix and should stop using it.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, PseudoMaxxer, menas and 1 other person
MSM and dmso alone won't change the color of your eyes assuming that's what you're trying to do. Considering the fact that you aren't using glutathione nor vitamin C, there really shouldn't be a sting. You most likely made a bad mix and should stop using it.
Idk how much of the other stuff to use or where to buy it

Could you send me links to the other stuff I need to buy to make it complete

Could you send me links to the other stuff I need to buy to make it complete
Read Bastardos guide carefully and check your pm.

R u like a super smash bros black dude or like a dreadhead

R u like a super smash bros black dude or like a dreadhead
Funny you ask that because I use to be addicted to smash bros and use to have dreadlocks. But no, I'm not an urkelcel. I'm just a tall black guy with braided hair that everyone thinks plays basketball.

Funny you ask that because I use to be addicted to smash bros and use to have dreadlocks. But no, I'm not an urkelcel. I'm just a tall black guy with braided hair that everyone thinks plays basketball.
Would black woman say “ouuu he fine” in ur presence?

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
They literally catcall u?
That or sometimes when I'm with my dad in public he will just tell me that girls are staring at me lol. I remember when I went to London in 2017 or 2018, I got approached by a lightskin htb's friend that told me she thought that I was cute. I was nervous as fuck and sweating because I had never been approached by a female that attractive. I only think they are interested in me because I'm tall and assume I play basketball.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
That or sometimes when I'm with my dad in public he will just tell me that girls are staring at me lol. I remember when I went to London in 2017 or 2018, I got approached by a lightskin htb's friend that told me she thought that I was cute. I was nervous as fuck and sweating because I had never been approached by a female that attractive. I only think they are interested in me because I'm tall and assume I play basketball.
How tall r u wtf

Pm Ur results