Eyesight is underrated (20/20 vision or rope)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Eyesight is extremely brutal. With eyesight you wont be able to see all your flaws that others see unless you get a magnifying mirror. Also being a glassescel is a extreme looksmin and makes you look vulnerable (unlelss chad)

20/20 vision or rope.
Also even eyesight is genetic, dont believe bluepilled niggers who tell you “muh blue light, muh gaming, muh screens” ask any actual eyedoctor theyll tell you how good your eyes are is fully genetic you cant even possibly effect them. The only thing screens can possibly do is give you dry eye

Also dont believe carrotcels. Carrots wont give you better vision jfl

Dnr a single molecule, please kys making shit threads like this nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Brutal you found that funny which wasnt even meant to be nigglet. Please rope already like at your profile picture retard
Retarded greycel thinks didnt laugh = i find it funny. Average 0 iq repfarming ragebaiter who contributes absolutely nothing to the replies. Fuck off nigger and kys in the meantime

Retarded greycel thinks didnt laugh = i find it funny. Average 0 iq repfarming ragebaiter who contributes absolutely nothing to the replies. Fuck off nigger and kys in the meantime
:soy:You are the reason the forum is boring as fuck, posting shit threads like this. Please I kindly ask you to stop posting retarded low IQ threads just to get attention greycel. Please kill yourself you stupid tiktok fag and go masturbate once more.

:soy:You are the reason the forum is boring as fuck, posting shit threads like this. Please I kindly ask you to stop posting retarded low IQ threads just to get attention greycel. Please kill yourself you stupid tiktok fag and go masturbate once more.
Jump off a fucking bridge maybe the water molecules will give you the jfl and laughs you expected to get from your post. Also if the forum is boring get the fuck off of it nobody will notice u left, all you do on here is troll and ragebait anyways

Jump off a fucking bridge maybe the water molecules will give you the jfl and laughs you expected to get from your post. Also if the forum is boring get the fuck off of it nobody will notice u left, all you do on here is troll and ragebait anyways
4/10 ragebait, quit trying to make me rage you tiktok fag, no one ever mentioned a joke or something funny for you to bring that up stupid nigger, I will leave this forum once I ascend. Until then stop posting retarded low iq goyslop threads like this

4/10 ragebait, quit trying to make me rage you tiktok fag, no one ever mentioned a joke or something funny for you to bring that up stupid nigger, I will leave this forum once I ascend. Until then stop posting retarded low iq goyslop threads like this
U will never ascend. Nor will you leave this forum. You will continue seeking the attention you failed to receive growing up. You saw the fucking title of the thread and clicked on it now your spewing your braindead rants expecting anyone to care.

U will never ascend. Nor will you leave this forum. You will continue seeking the attention you failed to receive growing up. You saw the fucking title of the thread and clicked on it now your spewing your braindead rants expecting anyone to care.
I kindly ask you to stop projecting your insecurities and things you plan to do on this forum. I clicked on this thread expecting some high iq fact or guide but instead its a retarded low iq nigger thread, please kill yourself nigga

I kindly ask you to stop projecting your insecurities and things you plan to do on this forum. I clicked on this thread expecting some high iq fact or guide but instead its a retarded low iq nigger thread, please kill yourself nigga
IMG 2403

Thank you for your awe insighting forum contributions I dont know what org would do without you spamming kys for the 300th time today. You deserve a purple heart real war veteran in this shit

ur both insecure, obsessive incels with traumatic childhood experiences that forced u to become reliant on this forum for validation, comradery in similar experiences, and attempts at fixing what u werent provided at birth, superior genetics/LOOKS.

so is 90% of this forum. ur not insulting each other, ur speaking hard truths and acting like that should be offensive and hurtful

ur both insecure, obsessive incels with traumatic childhood experiences that forced u to become reliant on this forum for validation, comradery in similar experiences, and attempts at fixing what u werent provided at birth, superior genetics/LOOKS.

so is 90% of this forum. ur not insulting each other, ur speaking hard truths and acting like that should be offensive and hurtful
Who the fuck is this corny ass nigga not a molecule

View attachment 2997957
Thank you for your awe insighting forum contributions I dont know what org would do without you spamming kys for the 300th time today. You deserve a purple heart real war veteran in this shit
Low iq fag, that retarded niglet posted a retarded thread like you, im so tired of retarded faggots posting shit thread, its giving "I want to get bullied" vibes, bullyfuel tbh. I contribute to this forum and SOCIETY more than you do with your retarded low iq threads

Low iq fag, that retarded niglet posted a retarded thread like you, im so tired of retarded faggots posting shit thread, its giving "I want to get bullied" vibes, bullyfuel tbh. I contribute to this forum and SOCIETY more than you do with your retarded low iq threads
yes thank you for keeping the looksmaxx streets clean. Your rlly showing them!

Who is this grey faggot, I hope people bully you at school for your looks. Every Incel deserves to be bullied. Never post again fag

MoreCopeMoreRope
Iron
Joined Jun 12, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Eyesight is underrated (20/20 vision or rope)

While you are at it, please *rope*
Ha! Good one. You know your rlly starting to make me wonder if some people on this forum are just ai robots to keep the activity up. Always the same insults in loop

“Low iq”
“Retarded”
“Fag”
“Kys”

Master should give you a update with new dialogue

Ha! Good one. You know your rlly starting to make me wonder if some people on this forum are just ai robots to keep the activity up. Always the same insults in loop

“Low iq”
“Retarded”
“Fag”
“Kys”

Master should give you a update with new dialogue
Cuck activities tbh, you want me to call you more insults whilst I fuck your wife and you call me Master:lul:. Plz ROPE nigga

Cuck activities tbh, you want me to call you more insults whilst I fuck your wife and you call me Master:lul:. Plz ROPE nigga
Notice how i actually had to point it out for u to say something new. Your definitely a AI, your learning based on your environment at this point

View attachment 2997957
Please go to sleep you retard, its 3 in the morning for you and you are arguing with me, no life retarded gooner. You clearly have NOTHING better to do at 3am. I will go I have better things to do. Please go to sleep

Please go to sleep you retard, its 3 in the morning for you and you are arguing with me, no life retarded gooner. You clearly have NOTHING better to do at 3am. I will go I have better things to do. Please go to sleep
You have nothing better to do. After this ur going to the next thread to grind for your 400th kys post

Greycel wars

• JFL
Reactions: rawmilk
JFL I laughed at this, I have better things to do like eating pussy. But thats for tomorrow
Of course this useless pile of shit stoops himself down to eating pussy thats been ran through. Hopefully you get claumidia

Problem is you can get permanent dry eyes with lasik/lasek

• Love it
Grey on grey violence :lul: @MoreCopeMoreRope @rawmilk

Eyesight is extremely brutal. With eyesight you wont be able to see all your flaws that others see unless you get a magnifying mirror. Also being a glassescel is a extreme looksmin and makes you look vulnerable (unlelss chad)

20/20 vision or rope.
Also even eyesight is genetic, dont believe bluepilled niggers who tell you “muh blue light, muh gaming, muh screens” ask any actual eyedoctor theyll tell you how good your eyes are is fully genetic you cant even possibly effect them. The only thing screens can possibly do is give you dry eye

Also dont believe carrotcels. Carrots wont give you better vision jfl
dnr

• +1