Ez Grindr STRAIGHT hookups guide

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
Hello my fellow bhais who cannot get a match on tinder to hookup

Today I will present you a guide on some of the easiest hookups you could get using a very unorthodox app called Grindr

Now, you might be thinking "wtf Grindr is a gay app I'm straight you retard"

Yes I know bhai no shit
However, there is a way to hookup with women there

Do you know what Grindr is?
An app with a lot of gays and BISEXUALS

Do you know what's popular in the LGBT community in general?
Degenerates

Do you know what's popular in the bisexual degenerate community?
That's right, CUCKOLDRY

Do you know what cuckolds would really love to do?
That's right, having their GF FUCKED

Do you know who they want to fuck their gf?
Literally anyone with a dick (just don't be a dicklet, massive extra if you're 7+)

Now, why Grindr and not tinder? The matching system in Grindr isn't like tinder, in fact, there's no matching system
Grindr is for raw sex, you can talk without matching or likes or anything.
you see a profile where ppl either don't have a single pic or they just have a d pick (faggots)

But we're not faggots we're looking for bisexual couples

Now, it's not as easy as just going and finding it, first off they have to be in your city/town
Which is one big failo in this strategy
I'm lucky enough to live in a semi-popular city (Madrid) where there's a lot of tourists from outside and a lot of those couples are cucks

How does Grindr work? It refreshes your profiles every once in a while so you're just gonna go in daily or at night and look for a couple and if you find one it's as easy as:

1. Talk
2. They'll ask for a d pic and a face pic
3. As long as you're not deformed/dicklet you're good to go
4. Arrange a place etc AND insist on ONLY fucking the woman as some cucks will ask to suck you as well make it clear from the beginning you're only fucking the woman

Now, you have to keep in mind the cuck is gonna be there and there will be a kind of a "threesome" (ex. the woman sucks him he fucks her too etc) but don't worry you will not interact with him at all, only with the woman

Now there are indeed some failos and it's not a pure 100% straight plan because you will have a naked man watching you :forcedsmile: but if you don't mind it then sure go ahead

I lost my virginity and escaped inceldom to a blond MTB gym girl with a massive body halo she had shredded abs and the best ass I've ever seen
The man wanted me to fuck him too but I insisted Iam not gay and I will only interact with the woman and he said fine she'll blow you off and you can fuck her too

This is just an introduction I will make a more in-depth guide on maximizing your results just tell me if you want to be tagged when I make it

-Xoxo your fav 5'8 manlet-

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MedMogger, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 11 others
I think cuckold look for a bull, meaning a tall broad man typically with a big cock. U can’t be ugly but u don’t have to be beautiful just dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I think cuckold look for a bull, meaning a tall broad man typically with a big cock. U can’t be ugly but u don’t have to be beautiful just dimorphic
It definitely helps obviously but honestly most of them are usually just looking for ANYONE that could fuck their girl but if you're tall and broad with a bbc then you don't even have to try tbh
Keep in mind that most of those couples aren't only looking to cuck the man they're usually looking for a threesome but the plan here is to cancel out the threesome into just making the bf watch in a chair

I'll make a more in depth guide in this later this post was just presenting the idea

If you're tryna hookup instead of LTR/Marry you should be lobotomized

0/10, shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, heyheyheybro22, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
If you're tryna hookup instead of LTR/Marry you should be lobotomized

0/10, shit thread
You're literally the girl's bf that I talk about in this post bhai

• JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and RichardSpencel
It definitely helps obviously but honestly most of them are usually just looking for ANYONE that could fuck their girl but if you're tall and broad with a bbc then you don't even have to try tbh
Keep in mind that most of those couples aren't only looking to cuck the man they're usually looking for a threesome but the plan here is to cancel out the threesome into just making the bf watch in a chair

I'll make a more in depth guide in this later this post was just presenting the idea
There is a potbellied cuck at my job. He once asked me “what’s the difference between my asshole and a girls showermaxxing”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and RichardSpencel
You're literally the girl's bf that I talk about in this post bhai
You think I'm a cuck?
The only Low T faggot here, is the one who's trying to get short term pleasure and validation from hooking up with degen sluts and whores

They're beneath me
I'd die alone than LTR/STR the type of girl who you are talking about

Meanwhile, you stoop down to find a girl who is being pimped out (i.e. a hooker).. because that's the only way a sad sack of shit like you would lose your virginity
There is a potbellied cuck at job. He once asked me “what’s the difference between my asshole and a girls showermaxxing”
You've been inside his

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MedMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person

Today I will present you a guide on some of the easiest hookups you could get using a very unorthodox app called Grindr

Yes I know bhai no shit

Degenerates

That's right, CUCKOLDRY

Literally anyone with a dick (just don't be a dicklet, massive extra if you're 7+)

Now, why Grindr and not tinder? The matching system in Grindr isn't like tinder, in fact, there's no matching system
you see a profile where ppl either don't have a single pic or they just have a d pick (faggots)

Now, it's not as easy as just going and finding it, first off they have to be in your city/town
I'm lucky enough to live in a semi-popular city (Madrid) where there's a lot of tourists from outside and a lot of those couples are cucks

How does Grindr work? It refreshes your profiles every once in a while so you're just gonna go in daily or at night and look for a couple and if you find one it's as easy as:

1. Talk
4. Arrange a place etc AND insist on ONLY fucking the woman as some cucks will ask to suck you as well make it clear from the beginning you're only fucking the woman

Now, you have to keep in mind the cuck is gonna be there and there will be a kind of a "threesome" (ex. the woman sucks him he fucks her too etc) but don't worry you will not interact with him at all, only with the woman

Now there are indeed some failos and it's not a pure 100% straight plan because you will have a naked man watching you :forcedsmile: but if you don't mind it then sure go ahead

I lost my virginity and escaped inceldom to a blond MTB gym girl with a massive body halo she had shredded abs and the best ass I've ever seen
The man wanted me to fuck him too but I insisted Iam not gay and I will only interact with the woman and he said fine she'll blow you off and you can fuck her too

This is just an introduction I will make a more in-depth guide on maximizing your results just tell me if you want to be tagged when I make it

I’m never downloading grindr

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
There is a potbellied cuck at job. He once asked me “what’s the difference between my asshole and a girls showermaxxing”
Ok but this thread is about how OP lost his virginity not yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, itzyaboyJJ, bululu_87 and 2 others
Looksmaxxers when they join

I’m never downloading grindr

Looksmaxxers after seeing one too many male model compilations

IMG 3876

• JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, futureashtray, heyheyheybro22 and 7 others
What has this forum come to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and greycel
What has this forum come to
I'm just giving a strategy on how to ascend for the younglings who want hookups and can't get them in regular apps like tinder bhai

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and edodalic29
How big is your dick? What would u rate your face? Great thread btw. Unique.

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, itzyaboyJJ and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: greycel

Yes I know bhai no shit

Degenerates

That's right, CUCKOLDRY

1. Talk

Perhaps I can put my 7x6.5 to use here.

I used to rely on niche apps.

How big is your dick? What would u rate your face? Great thread btw. Unique.
Literally this should be the first reply in every thread

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Debetro and iblamechico
Literally this should be the first reply in every thread
Asking for a picture of the color of the phallus is also a great question to know who you are interacting with.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
IMG 5914

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
is the hungarian filler god still here on some account?
Nope last trace of him was that random Omegle vid he got caught on years ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Smartass
Looksmaxxers when they join

Looksmaxxers after seeing one too many male model compilations

View attachment 3097721
Unironically this site turns you semi gay.

Women look mostly the same to me now. Like yeah I'm still attracted to em, but they fit into 3 categories mentally for me that's it.

But with men. I can rank them easily.

I'm more interested in the guys I see on the street than the foids.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Yes I know bhai no shit

Degenerates

That's right, CUCKOLDRY

1. Talk

isnt dangeruous losing your virginity like that? i think this strangers could also harm you if they hae bad intentions

Unironically this site turns you semi gay.

Women look mostly the same to me now. Like yeah I'm still attracted to em, but they fit into 3 categories mentally for me that's it.

But with men. I can rank them easily.

I'm more interested in the guys I see on the street than the foids.
What does my post have to do with being semi gay
I'm just taking advantage of the man being retarded and a cuck to get a free slay

Yes I know bhai no shit

Degenerates

That's right, CUCKOLDRY

1. Talk

OP wtf is this shit :lul: